Just got an iPhone

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
After debating it for a couple weeks, I finally went in to AT&T and picked up a new iPhone two days ago. Before using this I owned a Blackberry 8830 and at the moment still have the Blackberry Storm. I've always wanted one of these, but have been with Verizon for so long and didn't necessarily want to switch companies.
I've been using the phone a lot and am getting used to it. So far, I am loving it. No problems at all so far. I'm glad I found this forum, there is a ton of info here. Just wanted to say hi, now back to some more reading....

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I got mine (2g) about a month ago and I'm loving it. Haven't gone back to my Palm Centro at all! Happy iphoning :)

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
Thanks, everyone.
So far it is going well with the iPhone. I miss the Garmin GPS that I had on the Storm, but the routing on the iPhone is working well for me. I think I will just have to get used to it is all.
I haven't touched the Storm in a few days now and decided to mess with it a little today. Turned it on and it froze on me. With that phone it's always a trade off, it seems. Official OS, slow phone, beta OS, quicker but glitchy phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR