Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

10 Posts

Default New to the Forums and iPhone

I have been researching the iPhone religiously for the past few months and can no longer hold off. I am getting one next week even though I will be breaking my Verizon contract 6 months early. The only thing I'm worried about is that there will be a "Verizon iPhone" announced Jan 5th as I have seen many *rumors* floating about on this subject.

I joined TiPb after coming across this website several times in my googleing of the iPhone and thought since I was getting one, why not join the forums where I'd be able to get more help!
    iPhone Intermediate

291 Posts
    Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

Welcome EyePhone

I think it would make more sense if you can hold on until Jan 5th to verify the Verizon rumors. Don't you think? Either way, its your call and I am sure u will get hooked
    iPhone Nanite

6 Posts

I too am new to the site. I love my iPhone. You won't regret buying one. The monthly fee is a pain in the $%&, but you'll like the phone.
    Hi from Danville Kentucky!
    iMore Intermediate

114 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

I have been a vzw customer for almost 5 years now and I'm about to do the same thing. I have fallen in love with the iphone and apple's macbook and macbook pro. Unfortunately I live in Huntington Beach in southern California and AT&T's service sucks to say the least so I plan on waiting a few more months before doing the switch in hopes of the iPhone moving to vzw.