New to the Forums and iPhone

EyePhone#IM

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
I have been researching the iPhone religiously for the past few months and can no longer hold off. I am getting one next week even though I will be breaking my Verizon contract 6 months early. The only thing I'm worried about is that there will be a "Verizon iPhone" announced Jan 5th as I have seen many *rumors* floating about on this subject.

I joined TiPb after coming across this website several times in my googleing of the iPhone and thought since I was getting one, why not join the forums where I'd be able to get more help!

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Welcome EyePhone :)

I think it would make more sense if you can hold on until Jan 5th to verify the Verizon rumors. Don't you think? Either way, its your call and I am sure u will get hooked :p

OKlaser

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
I too am new to the site. I love my iPhone. You won't regret buying one. The monthly fee is a pain in the $%&, but you'll like the phone.
Hi from Danville Kentucky!

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I have been a vzw customer for almost 5 years now and I'm about to do the same thing. I have fallen in love with the iphone and apple's macbook and macbook pro. Unfortunately I live in Huntington Beach in southern California and AT&T's service sucks to say the least so I plan on waiting a few more months before doing the switch in hopes of the iPhone moving to vzw.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2