Some people on "other" forums...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Are so friggin ignorant to people... not going to mention the forums name but it is a very large "Mac" forum that posts a lot of "Rumors"...

Sorry ignorant people really aggravate me. :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
At least I'm not alone. I was on there today and was reading some of the posts and when a person asks a question there is always someone there to be a critic...calling the person stupid or just flat out being ignorant. Like they have the answers to everything Apple, like they are Steve Jobs. Pathetic.

Here it is not like that. Granted it is a much smaller community at the moment but I'll try my best to make sure it never gets like those "others"...

Wegmans#IM

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I completely agree... This is a MUCH smaller site, but I feel like I am familiar with you guys and as a result I'm more likely to trust you! Plus you all are nicer!

ILBandit

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
I've noticed the same thing on "that" forum. A simple question gets asked, and within 12 hours, there are 30 posts, all bashing the original person posting, and not a single answer for the question.
People have to realize that everyone isn't born with complete knowledge of the Apple O.S.

For instance.....

Only 1 of my speakers work on my new 3G, can I get it replaced?

LOL, sorry couldn't resist.

That thread has made me laugh for weeks! It's nice to see people at least joke around about something, instead of flat out attacking someones character, like others forums do.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I've noticed the same thing on "that" forum. A simple question gets asked, and within 12 hours, there are 30 posts, all bashing the original person posting, and not a single answer for the question.
People have to realize that everyone isn't born with complete knowledge of the Apple O.S.

For instance.....

Only 1 of my speakers work on my new 3G, can I get it replaced?

LOL, sorry couldn't resist.

That thread has made me laugh for weeks! It's nice to see people at least joke around about something, instead of flat out attacking someones character, like others forums do.

I've seen threads similar to that on the "other" forum and those people are brutal... Just plain ignorant to people.

Dieters Watch

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I could not agree more. I am a former Treo user and I know a one person in particular on Treocentral who is just a complete j@ckass. This forum seems to be the most friendly I've seen in a long time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro