Ufc 86

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Anyone watching UFC 86 this Saturday night??? Rampage is gonna tear Forrest up... :cool:

Last edited:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I usually watch with my BJJ club. I think this time's actually my turn to host, and as luck would have it, Videotron is actually offering it in HD this time!

The crazy thing about the LHW division now is that Rampage kills Lidell, Lidell kills Vanderlais, and Vanderlais kills Rampage. The classic triangle.

I don't know how Forest will do, but Rampage is a tough fight for him.

Almeida is also a tough fight for Cote.

And the UFC being on so much is a tough fight for my wallet...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I usually watch with my BJJ club. I think this time's actually my turn to host, and as luck would have it, Videotron is actually offering it in HD this time!

The crazy thing about the LHW division now is that Rampage kills Lidell, Lidell kills Vanderlais, and Vanderlais kills Rampage. The classic triangle.

I don't know how Forest will do, but Rampage is a tough fight for him.

Almeida is also a tough fight for Cote.

And the UFC being on so much is a tough fight for my wallet...

It is getting pretty steep... usually if the card is not all that good i just take a look at the *BLEEP* the next day and get them... I can wait a day if the fights are not the best.

Last edited:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
@Bad Ash: I've never used them either, but it's all I'll talk about (**cough** don'twantthemtofindoutaboutusenet **cough**)

I've had the good fortune to roll with Bustamante and Matt Serra, their skill levels are so mind blowing I can't even imagine what competitive matches must be like in there.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner