Nintendo Switch - Is the cost justified?

Darktroyd

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I think the price is justifiable because of what you're getting. Think about how much technology is packed into the joy con alone! The package is well equipped to capture your attention at any time and place you take it, giving you the most optimal experience for your lifestyle. You can expect to get your money's worth out of it just by the fact that it is a hybrid system and you can use it wherever.

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I totally agree with the assessment that a hybrid console/handheld totally justifies the price point. Would love to have this little baby for work trips.

Snowman81

Feb 13, 2007
Visit site
Personally I think the price point of the Switch is justified. What I have problem with is the price gouging Nintendo is doing with the accessories for the Switch. Everything feels like its 25 to 30% too expensive.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
$299 in the US seems reasonable for what you get. I can't see the Switch going much lower than $250 any time soon even with deals from retailers this holiday. Demand is still outpacing supply at this point.

jeffinvan

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
It's pricier than I imagined after checking out prices here in Canada at the moment (not to mention lack of stock); I'll likely wait for the first price drop then start looking in earnest.

GeminiGem18

Jul 12, 2017
Visit site
I haven't purchased a Switch yet but I have played on one and in my opinion I think the price is justified because they will most likely come out with more games and updates to make it better like they did with the Apple Watch.

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I'd say it'll depend on if the game selection is good. The wiiU was a GREAT console...with a few great games. Honestly at this point I'm prolly just gonna play breath of the wild on my Wii U cuz WHY NOT! 😀😀😀😋

bubble100100

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If you already have another platform for games and want the exclusive Nintendo games and the versatility, yeah. I don't think it's justified for your only game console though, you'd be better off with a PS4 or investing in a PC. Maybe in a few years though, we'll have to see how well games and third party support come in.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner