When will Apple update the new MacBook?

Malek Yamout

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I know  has just released its new MacBook, but when will they update it again? And is it possible that they will add more battery life?

MariozPOC

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
We must consider (about battery life) the way MB 2015 uses USB. We can use external batteries the same way as iPad does.
It is very interesting (IMHO) the kickstarter project "Voltus", for example: external USB 3 hub and battery at the same time.
Sorry, I cannot put external links......

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Unless Apple is working on something behind closed doors, it's kind of on Intel when Apple can update their Mac line in general. I have a feeling they'll try to focus on performance first, then battery life. It'll be 9 months-1 year I'm thinking.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Unless Apple is working on something behind closed doors, it's kind of on Intel when Apple can update their Mac line in general. I have a feeling they'll try to focus on performance first, then battery life. It'll be 9 months-1 year I'm thinking.
Why do you say it's on Intel? They just released new CPU's, Apple chose to update with two year old CPU's.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why are you worried about updates to a computer you don't even own? Why are you clamoring on about extended battery life on a machine that offers the best battery life of any notebook computer Apple offers?

Do this...go buy one of the computers, then come back with legitimate questions if you have any later.

Malek Yamout

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Why are you worried about updates to a computer you don't even own? Why are you clamoring on about extended battery life on a machine that offers the best battery life of any notebook computer Apple offers?

Do this...go buy one of the computers, then come back with legitimate questions if you have any later.

Well 1. It does not offer the best battery life of any Mac computer, that goes to the 13" MacBook Air, 2. I was just asking a question there is no need to be so rude, I'm gonna buy a laptop which is going to last me 4-5 years obviously I'm going to try to get the best version I could possibly get

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2