Why won't the iPhone music app skip songs in shuffle mode?

I

iMore Question

Why wont the IPHONE music app skip songs in shuffle mode

I have a ton of music on my IPHONE, lots of full albums that I don't want to hear certain songs when in shuffle mode or things like Christmas Music, but I don't want to limit myself to playlists. ITunes allows you to check a box for (skip when shuffling) in song options but my IPhone continues to play song after song that I selected for skipping. Is the feature exclusive to my computer and not the app on my phone or am I doing something wrong?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why wont the IPHONE music app skip songs in shuffle mode

I skip songs manually because I could never get the skip option to work consistently. Can you skip the songs manually?

TJ Punchard

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why wont the IPHONE music app skip songs in shuffle mode

I have a ton of music on my IPHONE, lots of full albums that I don't want to hear certain songs when in shuffle mode or things like Christmas Music, but I don't want to limit myself to playlists. ITunes allows you to check a box for (skip when shuffling) in song options but my IPhone continues to play song after song that I selected for skipping. Is the feature exclusive to my computer and not the app on my phone or am I doing something wrong?

I'm having the same issue. This is by far the worst especially when I'm in a good groove at the gym and some random podcast comes on. This entire update was unnecessary. Apple needs to fix this. I really dislike the new layout and the Apple Music is a sad attempt to be something they're not. Couldn't even suggest one artist I listened to after making selections. Ended up just switching it off.

But they need to fix the whole music issue

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77