- 07-05-2015, 03:23 PM #2
- 07-05-2015, 05:21 PM #3
- 07-05-2015, 08:49 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 309 Posts
Re: Do I have to pay for radio now that I'm on iOS 8.4 with the new apple music?
No, you don't have to be in a payed tier to listen to the radio stations. If you don't have either iTunes Match or Apple Music you can still listen to the radio stations with a few restrictions. You'll have a small number of song skips available, and there will be ads every so often in between songs. As a personal aside: If I have to hear Progressive Insurance's Flo sing one more time....well, she'd make a great alarm wake up tone! Or something.
- 07-05-2015, 08:50 PM #6
Do I have to pay for radio now that I'm on iOS 8.4 with the new apple music?
Having said that, if you opt to cancel your subscription or opt to not to subscribe, you'll be able to listen to any music you've purchased, ripped, or uploaded to your device. You'll also be able to listen to Beats 1 radio, view and follow an artist's Connect stream, and listen to ad-supported Apple Music radio stations (which replaces the current iTunes Radio interface)—though you'll only have limited song skips available.
- 07-08-2015, 10:01 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 03:29 PM
- By koltonh2002 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 02:36 PM
- By KatesMom in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 02:16 PM
- By chrisoldroyd in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 12:55 PM
- By hVarun in forum MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2015, 11:42 AM