iTunes Match Questions
Since I gave up all services (rdio, etc) and went back to actually buying my music (glad I did btw), I was thinking of getting iTunes match.
The reason is that I now have all apple products (iPhone, iPad, iMac, macbook air, apple tv) and want to be apple to be able to listen to my music without wasting hard drive space on my macbook air, etc).
But I have a couple of questions before I do this:
1) will my playlists I create on my iMac be copied to the cloud so I can see it on my apple tv & macbook air?
2) will I be able to play music on my apple TV without my iMac or macbook on?
The main questions is the playlists as I don't want to export & import them all the time between my macbook air & iMac.
Any extra tips would be great and thanks.
- 08-02-2014, 07:54 PM #2
- 08-02-2014, 08:25 PM #4
- 08-02-2014, 08:29 PM #5
- 08-03-2014, 12:57 AM #6
- 08-04-2014, 04:10 PM #8
- 08-05-2014, 12:13 AM #9
Re: iTunes Match Questions
I love itunes match. Only thing I dislike is when you play a song on a device in which that song hasnt been downloaded to, it downloads a ghost copy. You cannot delete it and it takes up drive space in that specific device. Only way to delete it is to actually download it to the device and then delete it....so heads up if youre trying to save space in your drive.
- 08-05-2014, 06:55 AM #10
- By Cheryl Wilson123 in forum iMessageReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2014, 07:13 PM
- By donawalt in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:38 AM
- By jkeitz in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:14 AM