Spotify in Canada

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After trying spotify it's not bad, is has a good catalog of songs, it's similar to dezzer and google play music all access. One thing I do like is that songs load one at a time so it's easy on cellular data. With premium you can stream on demand, and get access to songs at 320 Kbps and you can sync music from your computer to the spotify app. With free you can shuffle playlists and play radio stations. Songs stream at 160 Kbps. One thing that is concerning is the app stores a cache of songs you listen to and it doesn't have an option to delete or control the cache on the device and the cache can get big:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408448090.481984.jpg
Other than that it's not bad. The desktop site lets you stream on demand weather you have premium or not (so far). There are audio ads if you don't have premium. The cost is $9.99 CAD + tax so for me it would be $11.12/month compared to google play music all access which cost me just $9.99/month. I will still buy songs on iTunes since it gives me the best song quality.
I would say for anyone that wants to move to on demand streaming, try every service that is available in your country and choose the one that best fits you and your needs.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods