Who likes to listen to music in the shower? What do you use?

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to take my iPad into a steamy bathroom! I was thinking a BT speaker? I wouldn't mind being able to control it. I used a cheapo shower radio back in the day but now I'm using Spotify.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I just bought an iLuv Syren from the iMore store to use when I'm taking a shower. I just use an R&B playlist that I keep on my iPhone

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I got a Harman/Kardon BT speaker last week. It's a little pricey but I love it. Great sound!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just bought an iLuv Syren from the iMore store to use when I'm taking a shower. I just use an R&B playlist that I keep on my iPhone

I like the talk option! I don't do a lot of calling but it is quite convenient! I can think of some Instances where this would come in handy!

Williamscot

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Sing yourself :p That's the best ever music. I sing along sometimes I find myself just sitting in the shower with the hot steamy water just listening to my music. (I take about 15-30min to shower because, of it)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't shower long enough to require music... I get in, do what I gotta do and get out.... Outside of the shower I always have music though

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't shower long enough to require music... I get in, do what I gotta do and get out.... Outside of the shower I always have music though

I'd be the same but I like to shave in the shower and I shave every 2-4 days.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Usually I do but if I'm streaming even id like to just continue on. Since I've found BT speakers that I can stick in the shower.