Best headphones ever!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I like how Bose is coming up with new designs that targets the same market that beats targeted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

armoko

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Urbanears headphones and it's really cool. One day I was at the Apple Store and just compared with Beats by Dre Solo HD and I didn't find the difference

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Still rockin' my 6 year old Bose Quietcomfort 15's. I have not found a set of headphones that outperform them for all around quality and noise canceling, and they have never given me a single problem with thousands of hours of usage. Probably THE best accessory I've ever had on an airplane...I sat next to a squirming, whiney baby a few years back and never heard a sound while watching a movie on my iPad. It was bliss.

I won't get rid of these until they break...which I hope never happens!

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Still rockin' my 6 year old Bose Quietcomfort 3's. I have not found a set of headphones that outperform them for all around quality and noise canceling, and they have never given me a single problem with thousands of hours of usage. Probably THE best accessory I've ever had on an airplane...I sat next to a squirming, whiney baby a few years back and never heard a sound while watching a movie on my iPad. It was bliss.

I won't get rid of these until they break...which I hope never happens!

Have Bose surround sound and won't give it up. Can just picture what those headphones sound like.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have Bose surround sound and won't give it up. Can just picture what those headphones sound like.

Just fantastic balance. My nephews, being moronic teenagers, both have Dre Beats, and I actually laughed when listening to music on them...they reminded me of those cheap cars with huge subwoofers that rattle and sound like crap...I couldn't believe people spend $200+ on those things. These are just a perfect balance of bass, treble and a richness I've yet to find after trying many different kinds of headphones. I love them...if these break, I'd heavily consider just replacing them with the same ones again, LOL!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
In my opinion the Logitech Ultimate Ears, LG Tone series, and Sennheiser headphones are some of my favorites

sandrataylor

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I like C5 series, It bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so snugly you’ll hardly be aware you’re wearing them. The latest edition features redesigned drive units for enhanced sound quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if these have been said yet but hands down the audio technica ATH-M50's 10 times better than beats or bose or whatever crap people think sounds good but is usually just super bass heavy. The M50s are cheaper too.

If you don't want to take my word on them , MKBHD RAAAAVES about them too.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if these have been said yet but hands down the audio technica ATH-M50's 10 times better than beats or bose or whatever crap people think sounds good but is usually just super bass heavy. The M50s are cheaper too.

If you don't want to take my word on them , MKBHD RAAAAVES about them too.

This is the kind of stuff that irks me. -- "Whatever crap people THINK sounds good"? -- Who are you to determine what does and does not sound good to other people? I know what I like just like you know what you like. If you like the Audio Technica ATH-M50's, great! Good for you. I like the sound that Bose produces in their products, and other people like what they like.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I just mean that as far as all humans go, a large majority feel like bass = quality.

I wasn't trying to sound like a know it all or that my opinion was law. I just meant that while most people like beats/bose/skull candy I think those are crap. You are free to like to whatever you want.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I just mean that as far as all humans go, a large majority feel like bass = quality.

I wasn't trying to sound like a know it all or that my opinion was law. I just meant that while most people like beats/bose/skull candy I think those are crap. You are free to like to whatever you want.

Oh okay. I understand, and thanks for clarifying.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've chased headphones (and prolly still will). Some headphones sound like cheap crap to me because I've heard better (I'm looking at you Sony Xtra Bass). I want a new headphone amp and a set of AKG-K812 but I don't have $1500 for headphones right now. A great source for headphones and headphone tips and advice is HeadRoom (Headphone.com). Check it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73