What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
BOSE QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
This is the most awesome headphone which cancels almost anything and let's you enjoy any music even quite and classic music almost everywhere, but expensive :/
I use it on long journeys and if I want to enjoy music at home or on long sessions or while studying.

yma9agur.jpg

BOSE AE2w Bluetooth Headphones
This is the best Bluetooth headphone on the market, I tried almost every headphone I found in stores and also online. It can even connect with 2 devices at the same time which is pretty awesome and unbelievable!
I use them if I use many devices simultaneously, while commuting and if I'm annoyed by cords

ta4ere9y.jpg

Both are very incredible, you can check thousands of reviews online which will all confirm that they're awesome,

the1m.polo

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It depends what I a using them for. For just listening to stuff I use solo beats. When I work out I use exercise freaks by denon

Yo i was stuck between the workout freaks and jaybirds x... I went with jaybirds and they're nice but i wish they were a little louder... How do you like your Workout Freaks?
Jaybirds for working out and on the go... Beats Pro for music production

Posted via the iMore App for Android

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I use the Bose QC 20i earbuds. Great noise cancellation (better than the the on / over ear Bose models IMHO) and small and convenient to carry.

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple of headphones, one of Skullcandy and the other of Sennheiser, and both the headphones are really awesome. I love both the headphones.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Sony MDR-ZX750BN Bluetooth headphones- mostly for mowing the lawn for hours. They sound decent, but fit a little loose. Comfortable, though. I wish I could afford the Bose...

I've killed so many sets of high-end earbuds I had to switch to headphones.

anon(9126477)

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I use the ones that came with my phone because I have not found a pair that the REMOTE has the same exact functions. I tried my sons Samsung earpods that have the same up-down and 3rd button but it doesn't work. I purchased 3 other brands with 3 button remote and they did not work like the APPLE earpods.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I use the Bose OE2 headphones when I'm at work. They cancel out just enough noise and provide amazing music quality.

For running, working out, and listening on the go, I use Bose SoundSport earbuds. They have great sound, stay in well, have the microphone and controls on the cord, and they are sweat resistant.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen