What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a pair of Zinkens and Plattans from Urbanears, and for that price they provide the best bass and clarity, with the Plattans, the lower end ones being the more bassy to my surprise. Add to that the tremendously awesome build of both headphones and poppy colors they immediately made themselves must buys.

What's your weapon/s of choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It depends what I a using them for. For just listening to stuff I use solo beats. When I work out I use exercise freaks by denon

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have never been picky with headphones; I actually still use my apple headphones that came with the older devices.

I only use them while at the gym, and lately they have been getting annoying with falling out of my ears...so I may start looking for a substitute. I have purchased headphones in the past, but always hated them...so I am always hesitant to buy new ones.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have Bose over the ear noise calculation, regular Bose over the ear, Beats bluetooth over the ear, Bose ear buds, LG around the neck bluetooth, Motorola Buds bluetooth, Motorola SD 11's bluetooth. Different ones for different stuff.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I used to be like most people that never really pay much attention to the headphones as long as you can "listen" to music, but some years ago I tried a pair of over the ear ones (I don't remember the brand) and I was amazed! I listened to one song I like and felt completely different, so I decided to try a decent pair of headphones and went with on-ear Sennheiser 238i which are open air and felt like rediscovering many songs I've listened to for so long, the details the bass and a lot more. Then I realised how much I was missing!
I love my 238 because they deliver a great sound and are SOOO comfortable! sometimes I forget I'm wearing them, unlike many other on ear and over ear models that after a couple of hours start to get uncomfortable. Now I also have a pair of Bose SIE2i for working out and everyday use. Couldn't be any happier.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a set of Bose QC noise canceling over ears (wired)...I've had them for about 4 years now and they have performed flawlessly from the day I took them out of the box. I have a couple of other headphones, including a couple of pairs of ear buds, but I use my Bose the most because the sound quality is the best and the noise canceling technology is second to none from my experience. I also prefer having the wired quality vs. bluetooth...I understand the convenience factor, but even on really REALLY high end bluetooth models, I can still clearly hear sound degradation and background noise.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I think I must of tried twenty different headphones. It was super frustrating. All the bluetooth models lacked the right bass and noise cancellation. Quite a few wired ones sounded good, but I use them so rarely, I couldn't justify the price. Finally found a compromise with a set of iHome over the ear noise cancelling headphones. Very decent bass, clear sound, no distortion, good noise reduction, and under $100. I'm happy!

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

MacintoshDan

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have Harmon Kardin NC headphones, but I mostly use the V-Moda Remix remote earbuds. My EarPods that came with my iPhone 5 are in my car as a hardly ever used backup. And the pair that came with my 5s are new in the box still.

Sent from my Space Gray 16 GB AT&T iPhone 5s using iMore Forums