Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree34Likes
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

Default Re: What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Has anyone tried these or any Bluetooth earbuds? I find them interesting.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...01578efacb.jpg
    If you slide all the way to the right there is a video.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU2790049

Meh I sort of followed the Kickstarter campaign and put it this way... They were on Kickstarter over a year ago perhaps 2 or 3? For the price your not going to get that great sounding pair of headphones given the limitations. All that being said if it was $200 I might bite because they are fully wireless unlike the Jaybird X2 I currently have.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEman19901 View Post
    Bose are considered cheap when compared to Sennheisers. Note quite in the same league. Where Sennheisers are high end, Bose might be considered upper low end at best.
    Eh I would agree but look at Head-fi.org and the Bose QC line be it the 15 or 25 and I assume the 35 will be the best ANC headphones on the market according to them. Sound isn't terrible but the comfort of their headphones and the unmatched ANC makes it well worth $350. Sound alone though ? No but the package it delivers I can argue it could*.

* I didn't spend a dime on my QC35 so it is what it is but I would probably gladly put down $350 for them if I had to. The comfort and ANC is a big positive for them.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MooMooPrincess View Post
    Wait... You don't use a portable dac/amp on your phone? Blasphemy!

Why should they? I don't ATM and i am fine with it ...ill forsake quality for portability and comfort. That is why i am using the bose QC 35 and Jaybird X2. Both are bluetooth and are comfortable to wear. Most if not all headphones bought at Bestbuy ( Or plug in whatever store you choose) won't need an amp and can be powered easily by the phone. As far as the DAC goes you probably won't get much better sound out of those same headphones .... perhaps the V-Moda M-100, Sennhiessier and etc but not the skullcandy and etc.
    iMore Newbie

I love my Apple EarPods as well, but after 2 years studying in the city and travelling lots I decided to search for a noise cancelling headphone. Just got a Bose qc35 for my return to school this year. So far it's doing a good job at being comfy and noise cancelling. Looking forward to making lots of history with it.
    Spencerdl likes this.

Default What headphones do you guys have and use most frequently?

I'm currently using my BOSE QC 35's for music and phone calls. Both sound great.

Last edited by Spencerdl; 11-05-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    iMore Nanite

I tried them, but they are not the best BT headphones. Because the best BT headphones are Audio-technica WS99BT. Trust me. You just need to replace ear pads for slightly bigger to fit the ears inside.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts

A pair on in ear Klipsch, but I don't love them and wouldn't buy them again.
    iMore Nanite

I use the Velodyne vPulse because my kind of music is laced with heavy bass. I also use the GRAINAUDIO IEHP 01. Fantastic earphones. I dare say the latter sound much better than the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Martynet View Post
    I tried them, but they are not the best BT headphones. Because the best BT headphones are Audio-technica WS99BT. Trust me. You just need to replace ear pads for slightly bigger to fit the ears inside.
    That's one of those what's best for you might not be the best for the other person comments. Like Gain vs Tide, Dunkin Donuts vs Starbucks, BMW vs Mercedes, Apple vs Android...the list goes on and on. Be happy and enjoy your Headphones by Audio-Technica.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I use a Sony, my suggestion is always go for wireless headphones and accessories as its not in direct connection to the system and circuitry. Headphones, Mic, mouse, etc. if wet due to spills and other accidents may short circuit or damage the main system, if humid may affect performance. Thanks.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Martynet View Post
    Meh they Suck IMHO. I got the QC35 for free but would still buy them because A) the most comfortable pair of headphones out of the box B) they are active noise cancellation headphones and C) fantastic customer service.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

The jaybird freedom which I got for $125 are amazing. Might get the X3 as well to compare
    iMore Newbie

I have a pair of solo beats, which have pretty good sound but they're not as comfortable as I thought they would be!

Well my almost three years old LG Tones wasn't cutting it anymore especially since I picked up my BOSE QC 35's, and I needed some great sounding earbuds while out and about so I picked up a pair of BOSE Soundsport Pulse and WOW. BOSE definitely got it right. I was a little concerned about the length of the battery so I also picked up the BOSE Soundsport charging case. I'm very happy with my purchase....

I'm not worried about the stinky dongle thingy anymore...LOL
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

SoundPEATS QY7 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless 6 Hours Play-time Noise Cancelling Sport In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Mic (Balck) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PEPIWNI...mUvbUpU2853640

This is what I use. They are great. I bought them on eBay tho. Cheaper shipping.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

For portable I use Thinksound TS02's https://store.thinksound.com/product...ate-msrp-99-99 now of course with the iPhone 7+ headphone adapter. Hoping someone comes out with a nice portable DSP that works with the lightning port. I've read about workarounds with a camera kit cable and such but eh. When I'm serious about listening it's at home with my Beyerdynamic DT-880's in the 250ohm flavor. https://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-...mUvbUpU2853648
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    346 Global Posts

I've been enjoying the Studio Wireless 2.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

According to the specifications the BOSE Soundsport Pulse gets five hours of battery use, so I decided to get the BOSE Soundsport charging case which gives you an additional eighteen hours. That will be enough...LOL

It has a battery built in. KOOL
    iMore Newbie

I use my Lg Tone Active .

Used the Powerbeat3s today for the first time while running in a 5k. They worked great and seriously the battery life and W1 connectivity are AMAZING!!!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts

I just upgraded from the jaybird x2 to the x3 & I'm loving them so far.
    iMore Intermediate

Using the Bose Soundsport. So far so good. Been using them for about a month now.
    Spencerdl likes this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456