Musical Diva? Is the term loosely used now?
Remember back in the day when you had to have at least 10 years and psalmist as many successful albums before anyone labeled female artists a "diva'? Heck, now if they have one hit, they're called a diva. What the heck?
- 02-11-2014, 11:14 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 11:16 PM #3
- 02-12-2014, 08:51 AM #4
- 02-12-2014, 02:46 PM #5
- 02-20-2014, 07:58 PM #6
Re: Musical Diva? Is the term loosely used now?
I find that it's a term used too loosely considering that some of the artists referred to as "divas" make music that's, well, garbage. Lots of mainstream music nowadays is that. Beyonce is one example. Adele is another. I think their music stinks. Far from divas.
- 02-21-2014, 07:15 AM #7
- By Just_Me_D in forum MusicReplies: 63Last Post: 09-07-2016, 09:17 AM
- By 3cit in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 28Last Post: 02-15-2014, 01:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:23 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:10 PM