What's your favorite song?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I were talking about this the other day. She has a clear favorite but I don't. I have many that I like a lot for one reason or another but none I can clearly point as #1.

Here is "Everlong" by Foo Fighters

opehyia

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I have so many favorite songs around hundreds of old, classic and new songs. The list included, John Lennon, Carpenters' songs, Power Supply's songs, Jessie J's songs, Abba's songs, Christina Aguillera, Boyzone, Beatles, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Rihanna and so much more. I think I'm simply a music lover who appreciates music in different forms or generation.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
"All My Life" by the Foo Fighters
"Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin
"Let it Happen" by Tame Impala
"Shine on you Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd

I fail.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Favorite summer song right now is Toes in the water *** in the sand by Zac Brown however a lover of all music categories it is hard to pick a favorite back in the day liked Don McLean and of course Beatles/Lennon and favorite guitarist Eric Clapton .

0thefool0

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I have tons of favorite songs but recently I have been listening to Oh Wonder a lot.... I love all their songs on the album. Good to listen to to chill down.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Faithless - God is a Dj is my all time favorite.

My neighbors still hate me for blasting it through the street Sunday morning on early hours

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim