What are you listening to?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The sound of the washer washing clothes & my youngest son running around for no apparent reason.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Though this may be ridiculous to those who know, but I've been listening to the New Boyz - Foolie Tape; their new mixtape. Also, The Game new mixtape, California Republic. Mansions on the Moon.... nothing new from them but I love their music.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The sound of the dryer drying my clothes while I try to answer questions in this forum as well as tweet and read my RSS feeds.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
I've been listening to The Polish Ambassador for the past week or so. He's giving away his entire discography for free, which I think is like 6 or 7 albums, plus over 30 remixes. It's over a Gig of music and 7 hours of music, and it's definitely good stuff if you're into electronic music. I'm pretty sure you can still get it for free. Check out this link and follow the directions to get the download link. It's all from his website, completely legit and not spam. I was skeptical at first, but a buddy of mine knows him so he reassured me it was all legit. Anyway, here's the link:

FREE Polish Ambassador Discography: 7 Albums, 30+ Remixes, over 7 hours of FREE Music | The Polish Ambassador

Just click on "Start" below where it says "Follow the prompts to Download" or search for The Polish Ambassador on Facebook and Like him, and then search through some of his recent posts to find out how to get all the music for free. You have to jump through some hoops to get it. You have to Like him, then you have to post a message to his wall, and then share a link to your wall, and then you'll finally get the link to download, but it just takes about 2 or 3 minutes to do. Clicking on Start will basically give you all the Facebook prompts you'll need to get through the download too. You'll finally get a link to a single download, not sure if it's a .zip file or not, but once you download it, you can listen to your hearts content. Literally hours and hours of music, and it's good stuff so give it a listen and enjoy!

You can thank me later!! lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods