What are you listening to?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's my song right there!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

(laughing)...I hear you, my friend. I was an all night party kind of guy back when that was out. I was probably 24 or 25 years old and chasing skirts around every corner...;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
(laughing)...I hear you, my friend. I was an all night party kind of guy back when that was out. I was probably 24 or 25 years old and chasing skirts around every corner...;)

LOL! Thats wazup. My parents love that song and i heard it and loved it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL! Thats wazup. My parents love that song and i heard it and loved it.

Stop it! Don't get me started about my party years. I remember dancing with a young lady at a club near FSU's campus and she looked at me and said, "if you keep dancing like that, you're going to make this cat go meow". I started stuttering...."wh wh wh wh what did you just say?" ...lol...i kept dancing in the same manner but with extra emphasis...lmao!...I remember it like it was yesterday. ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Stop it! Don't get me started about my party years. I remember dancing with a young lady at a club near FSU's campus and she looked at me and said, "if you keep dancing like that, you're going to make this cat go meow". I started stuttering...."wh wh wh wh what did you just say?" ...lol...i kept dancing in the same manner but with extra emphasis...lmao!...I remember it like it was yesterday. ;)

Hey that's a good memory to have! Lol at her saying "make this cat meow" but it something about that song that just makes ya want to get on the dance floor!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm listening to what I always feel like when I come to work:

What Have I Done to Deserve This - Pet Shop Boys

Now it switched to: Just Like Anyone - Soul Asylum

Damn shuffe lol :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads