App Giveaway: GarageBand for iPhone and iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknBlogger

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
For me it was Eric Clapton. He plays that guitar as if he was born with it. He makes it look so effortless and smooooth. When I was a much younger man I could get lost for hours listening to my vinyl collection of Clapton. 461 Ocean Boulevard is amongst the greatest blues/rock albums of all time, in my humble opinion.

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Inspired garageband app giveaway

stevie ray vaughan has to be the greatest inspiration to me. I love the guitar because of it
:)

ryu_kusanagi

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
For me It was a song from Pedro Infante, this song PEDRO INFANTE - AMORCITO CORAZON - YouTube i was, well in love, so i decide to learn, to sing and play acustic guitar, to show her how much i care, after that i asked and she say yes, i could play but i couldnt read music, i didnt care, until one day on the radio Real Life from bon jovi, it was pretty much the same thing that i was happening in my life, so instead of suffer, i make my mind and learned to read music, learned that song, at first hurt like hell, but after a while it help me to get straight, and ironically help me to get a new girl.

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm older (mid-50s), but the band that influenced it for me was Iron Maiden, from The Number of the Beast, Bruce Dickinson's first album with the group. Something about that music that really spoke to me, not to mention their cerebral and literary approach to their lyrics and concepts. It was truly a game-changer for me!

hollabak009

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if people know them but they are called Tenth Avenue North. They have directly inspired me to love music in general and challenge myself to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen