- 11-08-2011, 03:49 AM #126
Blink 182 !!!
- 11-08-2011, 03:50 AM #127iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Michael Jackson the King of Pop!
- 11-08-2011, 03:54 AM #128
Nirvana, Alice in Chains and Kiss
- 11-08-2011, 04:32 AM #129iPhone Newbie
- 27 Posts
- 11-08-2011, 05:28 AM #130
Can I please have this app
This app sound really fun,but it is to expensive. Can I please have it for free?
- 11-08-2011, 06:09 AM #131
- 11-08-2011, 06:18 AM #132
I'd say Journey, and Foreignor
- 11-08-2011, 06:26 AM #133iPhone Newbie
- 30 Posts
- iOS Version
- 11-08-2011, 06:26 AM #134
Skrillex. He's a awesome.
- 11-08-2011, 06:41 AM #135
- 11-08-2011, 06:49 AM #136
- 11-08-2011, 07:17 AM #137
Avenged Sevenfold is what really got me into playing drums. The Rev was an amazing drummer that left us far too soon.
- 11-08-2011, 07:23 AM #138
- 11-08-2011, 07:37 AM #139
- 11-08-2011, 08:01 AM #140iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
My first cassette tapes, purchased on the same trip to Bradlees, were Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet and The Karate Kid II soundtrack. My first digital music creations were developed when I used BASIC to program my Commodore 128 to play Bon Jovi songs. Fun times!
Last edited by splyntyr; 11-08-2011 at 08:03 AM.
- 11-08-2011, 08:10 AM #141
- 11-08-2011, 08:23 AM #142
Without a doubt, Tom Petty.
- 11-08-2011, 08:36 AM #143
I was a courier for a small commercial film company in NYC about 20 years ago and was on a run near times square. I was listening to the intro solo for Fade to Black by Metallica and decided, right then and there, that I wanted to play the guitar...I immediately walked into Sam Ash and bought my first guitar, a chinese made Fender Strat, on the cheap. I've been in love with writing and recording music ever since. Played in 3 different bands in NY, moved to Canada about 10 years ago and still write and record music whenever I can. I just bought an iPad 2 and never thought to really use it for recording. Would love this.
Thanks for the chance...your contests rock.
- 11-08-2011, 08:48 AM #144
- 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM #145iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
- 11-08-2011, 09:07 AM #146iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
garage band promo
For me it was, and still is Metallica. \m/
- 11-08-2011, 09:10 AM #147
Gene Krupa. When I heard his playing on the live version of "Sing Sing Sing" from Benny Goodman's Carnegie Hall concert I knew I wanted to be a drummer.
- 11-08-2011, 09:13 AM #148iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
DJ Magic Mike is probably my favorite artist and has definitely shaped my music interests.
- 11-08-2011, 09:15 AM #149
- 11-08-2011, 09:20 AM #150