• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

iPhone 4/4S mix and match color conversion giveaway!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
We're giving away 4 color swaps courtesy of PXLFIX! If you have an iPhone 4 or 4S and live in the US, you qualify. Easy as that!

Leave a comment here letting us know what color or color combo you'd want. You can mix and match the back, front, and home button however you'd like. Want a blue front and back with a white home button? Let us know.

Our colored backs do NOT contain the Apple logo as it is trademarked.

For a list of available colors, click the following link -

Color Options

You can either choose to mail your phone into PXLFIX to have the conversion done (we'll pick up the tab for return shipping!) - or you can have us mail you a color kit and you can perform the swap yourself.

Disclaimer: Opening your phone in any way WILL void your warranty. We take no responsibility for any damage that may occur if you choose to perform a color swap on your own. PXLFIX will warranty our work for 90 days against defects. In you choose a mail-in swap, your original parts will be mailed back to you as well.

baloghjz

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a CDMA Verizon iPhone 4. I'd love to rock a blue back and a white front.

Please count me in to represent your product! I'll tell everyone about it!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman