- Chris Parsons liked post by DoeZ On thread : Apple PW & iTunes PW ?
This is what its telling me to do when I'm trying to install this app...after I hit install the window pops up and it says "Sign In to iTunes Store" Enter the Apple ID password for (my email) and I...
Liked On: 12-04-2013, 07:13 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by acerace113 On thread : Does the iPad support XvID / DivX files?
My personal favourite app to play divx/xvid avi files is VLC for iOS and it's free https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/vlc-for-ios/id650377962?mt=8&at=10l3Vy&ct=vb_im but there are other apps out...
Liked On: 11-21-2013, 07:33 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by Just_Me_D On thread : Pebble or wait for iwatch
My initial advice would be to go with what is currently available - The Pebble Watch. We have no idea when or if Apple will introduce an "iWatch".
Liked On: 11-21-2013, 04:21 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by paulg1981 On thread : OpenVPN Connect for iOS not working on iPhone 5S
The openvpn app doesn't work on 5s at the moment due to the x64 architecture. I am waiting for an update as well 😔
Liked On: 11-20-2013, 01:03 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by kch50428 On thread : iTunes Home sharing - How can I enable it?
On the computer with your iTunes library on it - open iTunes... go to File>> Home Sharing -- turn it on... iTunes has to stay running on the computer anytime you want to use HomeSharing. On the...
Liked On: 11-19-2013, 04:16 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by James Falconer On thread : How the iMore.com News Discussion Forum Works
Greetings all! Wanted to leave a quick note here to explain how this forum works, and how it benefits YOU. First off, this forum is updated regularly with snippets of stories published on the...
Liked On: 11-19-2013, 12:21 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by kch50428 On thread : iOS 7.1 BETA available - Post your bugs here
In the Apple Dev Center... for those of you who have access to that... The beta arrives as build number 11D5099e. All the standard disclaimers apply - caveat emptor... devices with iOS7.1 can not...
Liked On: 11-19-2013, 12:08 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by John Yester On thread : How do I enable iOS parental controls?
You can enable Restrictions, also known as parental controls, on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Restrictions stop you from using specific features and applications. Learn more about the types of...
Liked On: 11-12-2013, 07:47 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by rick7072 On thread : In iOS 7, apps reset and refresh themselves and lose their place after switching back to them
It definitely doesn't happen all the time and I haven't yet figured out exactly when it does and when it doesn't. But I've found that if I've switched to another app or two and work in them for more...
Liked On: 11-11-2013, 01:14 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by warcraftWidow On thread : How to fix it ( it is in my ios7 iphone5s)
Liked On: 11-11-2013, 01:13 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by SeanHRCC On thread : Data using up more GB then in the past
LTE does not use more data than 3G/4G connections did under the same scenarios...it just does it faster. Like others have said, with faster speeds comes more usage, thus your data plans get eaten up...
Liked On: 11-11-2013, 12:47 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by MrMars On thread : locations
Liked On: 11-08-2013, 08:14 PM
- Chris Parsons liked post by Anilu7 On thread : BBM Groups: How do feel about them?
I find that groups are like relaxing and kicking back with your friends/buddies. You tend to share common interests (otherwise why be in a group together) and are relaxed. There is the option of...
Liked On: 10-30-2013, 07:16 AM
- Chris Parsons liked post by linsiris On thread : Can I remove the animations from IOS7
Liked On: 10-25-2013, 12:42 AM
- Chris Parsons liked post by rayz336 On thread : Anyone else have a groups problem?
I think that was probably just because you had to wait on the creator of the group to approve your invitation to the group, though I may be wrong
Liked On: 10-23-2013, 08:34 PM