Official iMore Member iPhone 7 Plus Case Trades

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: iMore Member iPhone 7 Plus Case Trades

Received this Sea Blue leather from Miz today, in exchange for a couple of silicone cases. It's in perfect condition and looks great on the Jet Black. I'll post better picks tomorrow, but for now, here's a pick from my iPad camera.

IMG_0131.JPG

Thanks Miz!

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

d52a9b92ed266cff5482c2fff088a67e.jpg
black lifeproof fre

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site

UAG and Spigen from my collection for your Sena?

UAG cases are way too masculine for me and the Spigen looks almost like the Otterbox I'm trying to get rid of. Is your black Apple case silicone or leather?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

UAG cases are way too masculine for me and the Spigen looks almost like the Otterbox I'm trying to get rid of. Is your black Apple case silicone or leather?

It's the leather but you went right for the throat on that one. Happens to be my favorite case.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Of all the cases those that in most likely to trade are the UAG, the Spigen, the Mophie, Nüüd, thin and frosted generic, and the Frē.

Not because they're not good but mainly because they are the ones I don't gravitate to as frequently.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site

It's the leather but you went right for the throat on that one. Happens to be my favorite case.

Lol. I kinda figured you would be attached to that one. I can't get into the Fre and Nuud because I have a 3D screen protector on that I love and don't want to remove to use those cases.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I'm mailing cases today if anyone wants any of my previously listed cases! You have a few hours!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

What ya going to give me for it?
I have an incoming LifeProof Fre in black 😂
Other than that all I have is a UAG Monarch. I was actually very good when I bought my iPhone 7+, and only had one case, until I bought your Thule which I still haven't seen because I'm out of the country. This thread ruined me.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I have an incoming LifeProof Fre in black
Other than that all I have is a UAG Monarch. I was actually very good when I bought my iPhone 7+, and only had one case, until I bought your Thule which I still haven't seen because I'm out of the country. This thread ruined me.

I get my Burkley leather tomorrow. If I like it more than Apple I'll let you know and we can trade.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods