Item Description: Since I traded my iPhone 6 for the 7, I now have a lot of 6 cases I would like to sell. Some were daily use cases for months (the Diztronic) and the others (the Mcdodo and Anker Glazes) were barely used and sat in their original packaging. Most have some signs of use, smudges, scuffs and other marks, but are all in good shape and able to do their jobs.

Monoprice - Black, Very basic but tight fitting case, textured on the sides
    Diztronic - Black, my favorite case since the iPhone 5. This was my everyday case and holds up well to drops
    Trianium - Clear, TPU sides with a hard poly backing. Showing some discoloration. This was a great case.
    Mcdodo - Clear, a littler on the softer side. Still retails for $20 new, which this one pretty much is but has extremely light use. Has built in plugs for the headphone jack and lightning port. Comes in its original hard case.
    Anker Glaze Case - Smoke Grey and Clear, comes as a two pack. Neither of these were used as a daily case and will come in its original package. These are very soft and extremely thin TPU. Package has a small tear.

Price: $25 shipped OBO

Condition: Some used more than others. Some in like new shape. Items may have smudges, marks, nicks and dust, but are in perfect fit and working order

Includes: Everything pictured. All cases and original packaging for two of them

Item Location: NJ

Shipping Details: USPS

Payment Options: Paypal, you cover the fee, or as a gift. I want to net $25 so do the math beforehand.

Additional Info: If I don't sell these, they will get thrown out as I won't ever use them again. Would rather see them go to a good home.

Photos: See attachments below

Contact Info: Please PM or post below
    Attached Thumbnails Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0421.jpg   Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0415.jpg   Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0416.jpg   Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0419.jpg   Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0420.jpg  

Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0417.jpg   Lot of 6, iPhone 6/6S cases - black, smoke and clear - must sell before they are tossed!-img_0418.jpg  
    01-26-2017 04:04 PM