Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Item: Apple Watch 1st Generation 42mm

Price: $175.00 USD shipped

Carrier: NA

Condition: Good (only listing it as Good because there is something around the button and crown but doesn't affect the use. Always had it in a case)

Includes: Original Box. Original S/M Band (never used), Large Band was used for a week before I completely enclosed it in a Watch case, brand new charging cable, brand new charging brick, has a glass screen protector applied to watch to protect the face. A separate IMO314 Charging Dock.

Item Location: Queens, NYC

Shipping Details: USPS Priority (tracking info sent when shipped and payment received)

Payment Options: PayPal $175.00 USD (friends and family or if you use for goods and services option then you cover PayPal fee)

Contact Info: PM or post below - Zo

Used this watch for 9 months before I got a Nike+ Apple Watch. I always had the Watch in an enclosed case to protect it and always had a glass screen protector on it. Not sure what the white stuff is around the side button and crown. Tried to clean it off. This doesn't affect the functionality of the side button or the Digital Crown. Can send better pictures if requested. The charging cable and brick are brand new and from my Series 2 watch that I never used. I will also include a charging dock that I purchased separately and never got to use.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. This is the first thing I'm selling through iMore but have been on these forums for several years. IMG_7700.JPGIMG_7701.JPGIMG_7702.JPGIMG_7703.JPGIMG_7704.JPGIMG_7705.JPGIMG_7706.JPGIMG_7707.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WTS: Apple Watch Series 1. Space Gray with Black Sport Band 42mm

Looks good, best of luck with your sale.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Not sure how it could be series 1 if you have had it for 9 months. The Series 1 was released just last September, so 4 months ago. Gotta be a gen 1 watch with the single core processor?

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Not sure how it could be series 1 if you have had it for 9 months. The Series 1 was released just last September, so 4 months ago. Gotta be a gen 1 watch with the single core processor?

It's the original watch. The 1st one that came out. Is that not a series 1? Am I referring to it incorrectly?

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

It's the original watch. The 1st one that came out. Is that not a series 1? Am I referring to it incorrectly?

Series 1 was the rebranding that Apple did when they added the dual core processor. Generation 1 is the original Apple Watch :)

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Series 1 was the rebranding that Apple did when they added the dual core processor. Generation 1 is the original Apple Watch :)

Thanks for that. Will make corrections, thanks and sorry for the confusion

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Item: Apple Watch Series 1 42mm

Price: $175.00 USD shipped

Carrier: NA

Condition: Good (only listing it as Good because there is something around the button and crown but doesn't affect the use. Always had it in a case)

Includes: Original Box. Original S/M Band (never used), Large Band was used for a week before I completely enclosed it in a Watch case, brand new charging cable, brand new charging brick, has a glass screen protector applied to watch to protect the face. A separate IMO314 Charging Dock.

Item Location: Queens, NYC

Shipping Details: USPS Priority (tracking info sent when shipped and payment received)

Payment Options: PayPal $175.00 USD (friends and family or if you use for goods and services option then you cover PayPal fee)

Contact Info: PM or post below - Zo

Used this watch for 9 months before I got a Nike+ Apple Watch. I always had the Watch in an enclosed case to protect it and always had a glass screen protector on it. Not sure what the white stuff is around the side button and crown. Tried to clean it off. This doesn't affect the functionality of the side button or the Digital Crown. Can send better pictures if requested. The charging cable and brick are brand new and from my Series 2 watch that I never used. I will also include a charging dock that I purchased separately and never got to use.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. This is the first thing I'm selling through iMore but have been on these forums for several years. View attachment 115414View attachment 115415View attachment 115416View attachment 115417View attachment 115418View attachment 115419View attachment 115420View attachment 115421

My apologies. This should read that it's a Generation 1 Apple Watch and NOT a series 1. My apologies for any confusion created by my mistake.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Re: WTS: Apple Watch 1st Generation. Space Gray with Black Sport Band 42mm

Title and text of ad edited to reflect watch being a Gen1 device.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I'm willing to hear any reasonable offer. Hit me up so I can get this onto someone's wrist and out into the world

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

how much flex is in your price? i'm mainly looking to use it as a fitbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads