WTS: Verizon/Unlocked iPhone 6, 128GB, Space Grey

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Kind of a feeler to see if I wanna get the SE for the time being before I get the 7.

Item Description: Verizon/Unlocked iPhone 6, 128 GB, Space Grey
Price: $650 OBO
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Yes
Condition: 9.8/10
Includes: Original box, phone, lightening cable, headphones
Item Location: NJ
Shipping Details: Ill ship UPS or USPS, your choice, shipping is included in the sale price depending how much it is
Payment Options: Paypal only, or cash for local pickup
Additional Info: Phone is in pristine condition, not a scratch on it. Has had a glass screen protector on it since new. Looking to maybe get the
iPhone SE so I'm trying to decide if I should sell this or not. If i get asking price, or close to it, then ill probably let it go.
Contact Info - Please PM or post below. For more pics, let me know.

vj9UWKS.jpg

bUk3h9X.jpg

N2sT3Dh.jpg

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Feeler: Verizon/Unlocked iPhone 6, 128GB, Space Grey

Anyone have an SE they wanna trade? Up for that as well. Price is flexible within reason.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Dude! I literally just sold my 64GB SE. I would've been all over this.

Good luck!

I saw that. Read your post with a smile until I got to the end where it said sold. Then I was pissed! Lol I was looking for a 64GB space grey too. Tough thing is every time I consider it, I have a bad feeling ill regret the downsize. I'll entertain offers though!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
It will be tough going to a smaller phone. I absolutely loved everything about the SE except the size of the keyboard. Battery life was amazing and one handed operation was phenomenal. But....

My little, stubby fingers would always have typing errors on the keyboard. I use my phones for text and email 99% of the time.....That would bother me enough to go back to the 6s Plus.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm fearing the same issue. I pick up my old 5S every now and then and I love it but I know the smaller size will take some getting used to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2