iPhone 5 / 5S (silver or gold) any size

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: silver or gold iPhone 5 / 5S. Prefer 32 / 64 GB but 16 GB also OK. Phone must be unlocked (sim free) or if it's locked, will be able to request unlock (for AT&T, I believe the phone must be paid in full)
Price Range: 100 ish (depending on storage)
Condition: Like New
Payment Method: Paypal or COD (if local to me in So Cal)
Additional Info:
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Carriers still offer the 5s, and at $0 for the 16gb model and $99 for the 32gb, in general. But with a two years contract. I think that would be your best bet n

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
as long as it's unlocked or can get unlocked. price range is just the starting point for the lowest line (5 with 16 GB), of course, everything is according to market price. :)

Just let me know what you have. Thanks.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a Space Gray 32GB 5S with box, accessories, Mophie Juice Pack and a brand new Speck CandyShell case along with a set of tempered glass screen protectors. I am looking to just get my money out. If you are interested, PM me. I can only ship on Monday of next week though.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a Space Gray 32GB 5S with box, accessories, Mophie Juice Pack and a brand new Speck CandyShell case along with a set of tempered glass screen protectors. I am looking to just get my money out. If you are interested, PM me. I can only ship on Monday of next week though.

The phone was originally AT&T but has been unlocked and I have used it on T-Mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.