Carrier AT&T
Condition: Mint
Includes: Box & all Un-Used Accessories Including Headphones
Item Location: Southeast Michigan
Shipping Details: USPS
Payment Options: Paypal Only Gift or you pay fees OR chase Quick Pay
Additional Info: None
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

The price reflects the Otterbox Battery Case, and it comes with AppleCare + so don't think I am jacking up the price. With the case and warranty, this is well worth it, and oh boy does the extra battery life come in handy. Really looking for a Plus for trade, but will listen to all offers.

IMG_1741.jpgIMG_1742.jpgIMG_1743.jpgIMG_1744.jpgIMG_2566.JPGIMG_2567.JPG

C.K400

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
detfan, I have a mint Galaxy Note 4 unlocked. Its a TMobile but I use it on AT&T. I chose the TMobile phone because the bootloader is not locked like AT&T and Verizon so you can load custom roms and not have issues. I have a UHS3 class 10 32 gig memory card that retails for 100$ and 2 cases to go with it. Also have the box and adaptive fast charger and chord. I have misplaced the manual. I'm offering you what I have for your phone only. i am not interested in the battery case. you could resale that and recoup some cash on your end. I know they are not cheap. I'm just interested in your device the way it came new with no extras. let me know what you think. thanks! image1(1).JPGimage2.JPGimage4.JPGimage3.JPGimage5.JPG

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the offer. I'm not interested in a note 4. I'm also not interested in breaking it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen