WTS: T-Mobile Iphone 5S 64GB

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: I have an Iphone 5S I'd like to sell. It's in mint condition with only minor wear and tear on the phone from everyday use. No scratches or dents. I have all of the original accessories and box. I am also including a Red Mophie Juice pack air as well as a spigen glass screen that is already installed on the phone. I am only including the charge pack itself and not the original packaging as I no longer have it. If the buyer does not have a micro usb cable to charge the case I can provide one.

Price: $375 Shipped

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to T-Mobile. If buyer wishes I can ask T-Mobile to unlock it.

Condition: Good - Near Mint. Normal wear and Tear from use. No scratches or dents.

Includes: Grey Iphone 5s 64GB, Original Box, Accessories, Mophie Juice Pack Air, Spigen Glass screen protector

Item Location: Pittsburgh PA

Shipping Details: USPS

Payment Options: Paypal

Additional Info: If you have questions please ask.

Photos:
image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPGimage1red.JPGimage2red.JPGimage3red.JPG

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

hagau

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi Terreos,

Is your phone still available? I know it's been over a month, but I thought I'd check! If it is still for sale, I'd love to buy it from you. I'm with AT&T, so if you could unlock it, that'd be great! Please let me know.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Terreos,

Is your phone still available? I know it's been over a month, but I thought I'd check! If it is still for sale, I'd love to buy it from you. I'm with AT&T, so if you could unlock it, that'd be great! Please let me know.

Try sending a PM to the seller.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Terreos,

Pm sent

Try sending a PM to the seller.
I'll keep further communication via pm so not to clutter the thread. ;)

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I just got off the phone about unlocking the device. They gave me a conformation number and I'm currently waiting on an unlock code via e-mail. I will update the thread once it is unlocked. Thank-you for everyones patience. :yes: