Item Description: Verizon iPhone 5S, 32GB, Space Gray
Price: $450 OBO
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Near mint, 9.8/10
Includes: Phone, original box, charger, cable, manual, Diztronic TPU case
Item Location: NJ
Shipping Details: UPS or USPS, tracked and insured
Payment Options: Paypal or cash
Additional Info: Looking to sell my Verizon iPhone 5S 32 GB in Space Grey. Comes with the original box, Diztronic case, charger, manual and lightening cable. Phone has been in a Diztronic TPU case since new (purchased December 2013) and has a MobC screen protector on it. The phone is in mint condition, no scratches and only minor scuffing on the chamfered edges from dust between it and the case. Just got my iPhone 6 so I need to offset the costs. This phone is a Verizon iPhone 5S, but it FULLY UNLOCKED and will work on any US or international GSM company. This includes T-Mobile and AT&T which includes their LTE bands as well. I'm looking for $450 shipped in the US, I will cover shipping fees and have it insured. I will accept paypal, you cover the fee so I net the agreed upon price. Phone can be shipped the day after payment. Its already wiped clean, iCloud and FindMyiphone turned off. PM me for details, pic requests or any other questions.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
ya figured as much just didn't know if you may have better luck selling a gold 5S while helping me get back into a black device

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to include a Caudabe Veil case, extra screen protectors and the brand new lightning cable and apple EarPods from my iPhone 6 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW