Grey Verizon iPhone 5S 32gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
WTB: Grey Verizon iPhone 5S 32gb

Item Description: I'm looking to buy a grey Verizon iPhone 5S 32gb. It MUST be in flawless brand new condition - only because I'm incredibly anal and can't stand blemishes unless I make them. It would also need to have the box and charger/lightning cable. I don't care about the headphones as I have some already. I also don't necessarily need any accessories for it as I have specific ones that I always purchase for myself.

Price Range: Negotiable, but something less than what it would cost me to buy one new.

Condition: As I stated above, 10/10 - flawless brand new condition.

Payment Method: PayPal.

Additional Info: I would also be interested in a 64gb if the price was right. You must also have some sort of feedback somewhere that I can check. I'm not about to get spammed. I also have a Moto X that I would be willing to throw in as a partial trade, if so desired.

Contact Info: Please PM or post below.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, you might be better off just purchasing it at full retail from Verizon or Apple directly. Especially if you want it to be perfect and pristine.

But good luck.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you might be better off just purchasing it at full retail from Verizon or Apple directly. Especially if you want it to be perfect and pristine.

But good luck.

When I go through Verizon it ends up being $813.72 total. I'd like to find something that would save me $100 or more off that price. That's REALLY steep for me. Especially since I would like to pick up an iPad Mini as well when jumping to iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73