Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I've got an Otterbox Defender for a 6 Plus. It has a blue slip cover (same color in the case above) with black shell & holster. The blue slip cover saw a few days use but still in excellent condition, and the shell & holster are still brand new. Shoot me a PM if interested and it's yours! **Apologies for not posting pics**

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
M
I've got an Otterbox Defender for a 6 Plus. It has a blue slip cover (same color in the case above) with black shell & holster. The blue slip cover saw a few days use but still in excellent condition, and the shell & holster are still brand new. Shoot me a PM if interested and it's yours! **Apologies for not posting pics**

Claiming case passing on display port to hdmi adapter. Can be used to connect your Mac book or PC laptop to your TV. I no longer use it since I got my Apple TV.

image.jpg

adonispeniel

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a few things I would like to pay forward. I have a Catalyst rescue case for the iPhone 6. It's in great condition. I also have a Tech21 mesh case that's smokey with a red border around it for the iPhone 6. And I have a navy blue Apple leather case for the iPad Air 2. Anyone want these items?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Am interested

OdiousO

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a few things I would like to pay forward. I have a Catalyst rescue case for the iPhone 6. It's in great condition. I also have a Tech21 mesh case that's smokey with a red border around it for the iPhone 6. And I have a navy blue Apple leather case for the iPad Air 2. Anyone want these items?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you still have the Tech21 case?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi!
I just received a bunch of iPhone 6/6s cases, so I am getting rid of 'old/wrong purchases/former roommate/' ones.

There is a black on black Otterbox Commuter - 7.5/10, a black leather wallet (literally a wallet with a bunch of space for bills and card, even a special place for a driver licence), wrong purchase. I wanted to get one for an S6.. So it is brand spanking new - 10/10, a royal blue metal bumper with a transparent plastic back with a gold border - 6/10, a black case with a stand - 10/10, a white/pink/sparkly gold silicon case and I think that is it haha!
Ask for pictures of cases you are interested in or of every one of them, just in case (no pun intended).
Either quote this post, send me a PM or text me if you already have my number.

Oh and I am up for trades (Midnight blue  leather case or pink  silicone case).

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
I just received a bunch of iPhone 6/6s cases, so I am getting rid of 'old/wrong purchases/former roommate/' ones.

There is a black on black Otterbox Commuter - 7.5/10, a black leather wallet (literally a wallet with a bunch of space for bills and card, even a special place for a driver licence), wrong purchase. I wanted to get one for an S6.. So it is brand spanking new - 10/10, a royal blue metal bumper with a transparent plastic back with a gold border - 6/10, a black case with a stand - 10/10, a white/pink/sparkly gold silicon case and I think that is it haha!
Ask for pictures of cases you are interested in or of every one of them, just in case (no pun intended).
Either quote this post, send me a PM or text me if you already have my number.

Oh and I am up for trades (Midnight blue  leather case or pink  silicone case).

Would u mind uploading the pics of them ? My sister can always use them. Thank u

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73