Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Wow! This thread is silent...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Don't you guys here believe in sharing the "wealth" a little to those that might want/need what you don't want/need any more? :raised-eyebrow:

I hung around CrackBerry for years, and the Pay It Forward thread was 100+ pages long and extremely popular. Hmmmmm...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow! This thread is silent...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Don't you guys here believe in sharing the "wealth" a little to those that might want/need what you don't want/need any more? :raised-eyebrow:

I hung around CrackBerry for years, and the Pay It Forward thread was 100+ pages long and extremely popular. Hmmmmm...

Exactly!!!

Come on peeps!!!!!!!

Got some stuff coming up on here this weekend!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Just bought the black leather Apple case. I like it. But I think that I'm going to switch to the Elago Slim 5. It's in the mail as we speak. I may be forwarding this on as well. Anyone interested?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Just bought the black leather Apple case. I like it. But I think that I'm going to switch to the Elago Slim 5. It's in the mail as we speak. I may be forwarding this on as well. Anyone interested?

If you are looking to unload the black leather one i would love it

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Ok...let me jump back into this thing.

I have (A) a like-new Otterbox Commuter case in black & (B) a like-new Speck Candyshell Satin case that is covered with matte gray paint. Both fit iPhone 5 & 5s.

I'll give both cases away to the first ones who PM me, but I won't give both to the same person like I did some before. So PM me & tell me which one you want.

AND...I have a week-old Spigen Tough Armor case for the iPhone 5 in smooth black color I want to TRADE for a black Apple Leather snap-on case...the OEM Apple branded one with the apple logo on it! :)

PM is the key.

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'll pay it forward, I have a like new pink lifeproof case in the box with all of the adapters and whatnot. Pm me if your interested.

Sent through time and space via NSA Prism proxy for your adulterated viewing pleasure.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Being somewhat of an iOS newbie, I don't have anything here that anyone would want.
I have however given away loads of accessories over in the CB pay it forward thread, and it always feels good to do something nice for someone.
Now if anyone here wants Blackberry chargers, cords, I'll hook you up! :D

Sent from my iPhone 5

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
The Otterbox is spoken for already, but still have the Speck Candyshell if someone needs it!

And...I'd still really like to trade my Spigen Tough Armor case for someone's Apple leather case if possible. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Being somewhat of an iOS newbie, I don't have anything here that anyone would want.
I have however given away loads of accessories over in the CB pay it forward thread, and it always feels good to do something nice for someone.
Now if anyone here wants Blackberry chargers, cords, I'll hook you up! :D

Sent from my iPhone 5

I can vouch for this! Didn't you give me a Ed Hardy 9650 case once? WAY back!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I have to ask this...as unpopular as it's going to be. I was a member of CrackBerry forums for the longest, and their "Pay It Forward Thread" is over 100-pages long. It's a very popular thing, and they realize over there that it's the spirit of the giving that's the most important thing...not the gift. Here, I see many post from people selling their cases, screen protectors, holsters, USB cords, chargers, etc. instead of investing in the Karma of giving unselfishly. Maybe there is a particular ego that goes with owning an iPhone/iPad/iMac that won't let the owner let go of anything unless there's a profit tied to it. Why is this?

I'd really like to see this thread boom and become as big or bigger than the CrackBerry one...but it's going to take a new attitude and people embracing the spirit of giving to make it happen.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
While you may have a point, I'm sure in these tight financial times, folks are lookingn to subsidize new purchases, ie going from 30 pin to lightning for example. You do have to admit that it costs a deal more to get an apple branded charger and cable than a blackberry oem charger and cable.
I'm not excusing one way or the other but there is definitely a little more of an investment in owning an iDevice

I have to ask this...as unpopular as it's going to be. I was a member of CrackBerry forums for the longest, and their "Pay It Forward Thread" is over 100-pages long. It's a very popular thing, and they realize over there that it's the spirit of the giving that's the most important thing...not the gift. Here, I see many post from people selling their cases, screen protectors, holsters, USB cords, chargers, etc. instead of investing in the Karma of giving unselfishly. Maybe there is a particular ego that goes with owning an iPhone/iPad/iMac that won't let the owner let go of anything unless there's a profit tied to it. Why is this?

I'd really like to see this thread boom and become as big or bigger than the CrackBerry one...but it's going to take a new attitude and people embracing the spirit of giving to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods