Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have a black Incase slider case for iPhone 4/4S. Didn't get much use since I went mostly case less. I'll edit this to include picture when I get back home.

I'll also edit with anything else I find laying around not getting much/any use.

PM sent

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey! I had never seen this thread before here, but have participated in the one over on the Crackberry site. A great idea, and I hope it will continue to grow...

I have a few iPhone 5 cases that I'll give to the first ones to PM me.

*Incipio DualPro case (black)

*InCase Slider Case (black satin finish)

*Speck Candyshell case (black...some scratches)

*Barely There clip-on case (black satin finish)

*Speck Candyshell Satin case (charcoal/gray)

-Terry

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Hey! I had never seen this thread before here, but have participated in the one over on the Crackberry site. A great idea, and I hope it will continue to grow...

I have a few iPhone 5 cases that I'll give to the first ones to PM me.

*Incipio DualPro case (black)

*InCase Slider Case (black satin finish)

*Speck Candyshell case (black...some scratches)

*Barely There clip-on case (black satin finish)

*Speck Candyshell Satin case (charcoal/gray)

-Terry

Wow! That didn't take long! All items spoken for...

Thanks for the interest.

-Terry

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a white and gray Speck candy shell that I used for one day. If someone is interested, just let me know. I will ship it to you. This is a great thread by the way. Always nice to give back.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I hate to ASK for anything here...but I just got a replacement iP5 from Verizon, and it has a naked screen! The only thing they have around my town is the ZAGG product...which I hate. Does anybody have a spare SPG (Spigen), Clarivue or some other really good screen protector that they haven't used? I know I'm picky...

I'd really appreciate the hookup. :) PM me please.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a white and gray Speck candy shell that I used for one day. If someone is interested, just let me know. I will ship it to you. This is a great thread by the way. Always nice to give back.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

If it's for. iPhone 5 I'll take it my wife is in need of a case

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I have a light gray color Apple iPad 3/4 Smart Case that's barely been used. LNIB.

First PM takes it.