Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 271
Like Tree78Likes
  1. #201  
    pkcable's Avatar
    Q&A Jedi

    Posts
    3,656 Posts
    Global Posts
    39,514 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by adonispeniel View Post
    I'll love it
    Ok PM me your address and I will send it out.
  2. #202  
    OdiousO's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by doctordwaynewilliams View Post
    I have a few things I would like to pay forward. I have a Catalyst rescue case for the iPhone 6. It's in great condition. I also have a Tech21 mesh case that's smokey with a red border around it for the iPhone 6. And I have a navy blue Apple leather case for the iPad Air 2. Anyone want these items?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Do you still have the Tech21 case?
  3. #203  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Hi!
    I just received a bunch of iPhone 6/6s cases, so I am getting rid of 'old/wrong purchases/former roommate/' ones.

    There is a black on black Otterbox Commuter - 7.5/10, a black leather wallet (literally a wallet with a bunch of space for bills and card, even a special place for a driver licence), wrong purchase. I wanted to get one for an S6.. So it is brand spanking new - 10/10, a royal blue metal bumper with a transparent plastic back with a gold border - 6/10, a black case with a stand - 10/10, a white/pink/sparkly gold silicon case and I think that is it haha!
    Ask for pictures of cases you are interested in or of every one of them, just in case (no pun intended).
    Either quote this post, send me a PM or text me if you already have my number.

    Oh and I am up for trades (Midnight blue  leather case or pink  silicone case).
  4. #204  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,476 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKittyCupcake View Post
    Hi!
    I just received a bunch of iPhone 6/6s cases, so I am getting rid of 'old/wrong purchases/former roommate/' ones.

    There is a black on black Otterbox Commuter - 7.5/10, a black leather wallet (literally a wallet with a bunch of space for bills and card, even a special place for a driver licence), wrong purchase. I wanted to get one for an S6.. So it is brand spanking new - 10/10, a royal blue metal bumper with a transparent plastic back with a gold border - 6/10, a black case with a stand - 10/10, a white/pink/sparkly gold silicon case and I think that is it haha!
    Ask for pictures of cases you are interested in or of every one of them, just in case (no pun intended).
    Either quote this post, send me a PM or text me if you already have my number.

    Oh and I am up for trades (Midnight blue  leather case or pink  silicone case).
    Would u mind uploading the pics of them ? My sister can always use them. Thank u
  5. #205  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    mbar9607 likes this.
  6. #206  
    mbar9607's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    647 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,478 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    I'd take the commuter and the shell with kickstand
  7. #207  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mbar9607 View Post
    I'd take the commuter and the shell with kickstand
    Okay =)
    Send me a pm or chat message (if you are using Tapatalk) with your shipping info!
  8. #208  
    mbar9607's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    647 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,478 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    sent
  9. #209  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Commuter and kickstand N/A anymore =)
  10. #210  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Wallet also N/A! Yay
  11. #211  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    White case with switchable back color N/A!
  12. #212  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Looking for a beige  silicone case, a midnight blue  leather case =)

    (Or any one not being used).
  13. #213  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Hey if anyone has a stone or white  silicone case for the 6s, any  leather one for the 6s or any specific kind for a Samsung Galaxy S4, I am interested =)
  14. #214  
    deedeebear's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    293 Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    If anyone wants my cases in the sale forum under iPhone 6/6s Plus cases feel free to PM me and I'll send them out. Free of charge just want to give them away.
  15. #215  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deedeebear View Post
    If anyone wants my cases in the sale forum under iPhone 6/6s Plus cases feel free to PM me and I'll send them out. Free of charge just want to give them away.
    Sent you a message via Tapatalk =)
  16. #216  
    deedeebear's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    293 Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKittyCupcake View Post
    Sent you a message via Tapatalk =)
    I don't have tapatalk. You can pm me. The cases are already taken but I may have more. I will check at home tonight.
  17. #217  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deedeebear View Post
    I don't have tapatalk. You can pm me. The cases are already taken but I may have more. I will check at home tonight.
    Oh. It shown me you have it, haha!

    Ok nevermind then.
  18. #218  

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Hey! I have a pink  silicone case and a pink/white Otterbox Commuter for the 6s. I would gladly trade them of an  silicone or leather case =)
  19. #219  
    lui22's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,300 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Im looking for a 6s Plus Tempered glass screeenie and i leave a 6s tepered glass screenie
  20. #220  
    worldspy99's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    732 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,236 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lui22 View Post
    Im looking for a 6s Plus Tempered glass screeenie and i leave a 6s tepered glass screenie
    Xtremeguard has a sale on right now for $1.49 you can get their tempered glass screen protector.
  21. #221  
    avmsam's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    295 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,285 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Premium, minimalistic leather case:
    Got a new, unused, still in original packaging Surfacepad leather case for iPhone 5/5s by 'twelve south'. It's the black one.

    Mailing:
    If I can get it to fit in a standard envelope I'm willing to mail in Canada/USA. If I can't get it to fit and it has to be a parcel then I'll only mail in Canada. Maybe I can take it out of the bulky packaging to get it to work in regular envelope.

    Value:
    Back when these came out and the iPhone 5 was new this premium case went for about $35USD I think.

    Compatibility:
    I've read that 5/5s cases are compatible with the iPhone SE so maybe this will work for that device too. Check the twelve south site to be sure though.

    Pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460938719.681667.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	362.6 KB 
ID:	105412
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460938738.792179.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	345.2 KB 
ID:	105413
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460938783.565962.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	105414
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
  22. #222  
    lui22's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    198 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,300 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by avmsam View Post
    Premium, minimalistic leather case:
    Got a new, unused, still in original packaging Surfacepad leather case for iPhone 5/5s by 'twelve south'. It's the black one.

    Mailing:
    If I can get it to fit in a standard envelope I'm willing to mail in Canada/USA. If I can't get it to fit and it has to be a parcel then I'll only mail in Canada. Maybe I can take it out of the bulky packaging to get it to work in regular envelope.

    Value:
    Back when these came out and the iPhone 5 was new this premium case went for about $35USD I think.

    Compatibility:
    I've read that 5/5s cases are compatible with the iPhone SE so maybe this will work for that device too. Check the twelve south site to be sure though.

    Pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460938719.681667.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	362.6 KB 
ID:	105412
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460938738.792179.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	345.2 KB 
ID:	105413
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460938783.565962.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	372.6 KB 
ID:	105414
    I just got an SE and I would love this!!
  23. #223  
    avmsam's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    295 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,285 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    sure, pm me.
  24. #224  
    avmsam's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    295 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,285 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    That leather case has been mailed out !
  25. #225  
    Butterfly2's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    453 Posts
    Global Posts
    604 Global Posts

    Default Re: Pay it Forward Thread - iMore style!!!!!!

    Great idea....I have a few plain old screen protectors every time I order cases I get them but I don't care for them...if interested let me know...it's for iphone 6s+
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhoneography iMore style
    By Ipheuria in forum Photography and Videography
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 02:17 AM
  2. It's over! The official i ordered thread!
    By Darth-gamer in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:05 PM
  3. Pre-order Threads (STOP IT!)
    By Jellotime91 in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:57 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 07:00 AM

Posting Permissions