Apple iPad 2 WiFi+3G (Verizon) 32GB Black and loads of accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Immaculate like-new iPad 2 WiFi+3G 32GB in black. The device is working perfectly, and it is jailbroken and running on iOS 5.1.1 with saved SHSH blobs. Also, the ESN on the 3G radio is clean, no problems at all.

No scratches or dings anywhere, the screen is perfect, has had a protector on it from day one. It will come with a bunch of accessories for it that I obviously won't need anymore.

Here are the accessories:

ZaggFolio Pro Keyboard Case with Rechargeable Bluetooth Keyboard and backlit keys ($129 value)

Logitech Keyboard Folio ($100 value)

Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit ($30 value)

Apple iPad SmartCase ($49 value)

Apple Digital A/V Adapter (for connecting iPad to HDTV) ($39 value)

Apple iPad Dock ($30 value)

Apple Wireless Keyboard + Apple Battery charger ($100 value)

First $450 gets it all.

LOCAL TRANSACTIONS ONLY!!! No shipping, sorry. If you're in the NY/NJ area, we can do business.

Feel free to ask any questions.

iPad 2 1.JPGiPad 2 2.JPGiPad 2 3.JPGiPad 2 4.JPGiPad 2 5.PNGiPad 2 6.PNGiPad 2 7.PNGApple Battery Charger Kit.JPGApple Wireless Keyboard & Batteries.JPGApple Wireless Keyboard.JPGiPad SmartCase.JPGiPad 10W USB Adapter.JPGEverything.JPGiPad 2 0.JPGCamera Connection Kit & HDMI Adapter.JPG

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
The back is covered with a ZaggSkin, which peels off easily. I left it on in case whoever buys it likes it and wants to keep it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Nexus 7 8GB, pristine, plus an ipod touch 4G, 8GB and some cash say 150. I'm a CB moderator. We can arrainge a meetup on the turnpike or something. I'm in Philly.

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
That's a decent offer, but the only possible devices I'd consider for trade would be the Galaxy Note 10.1 3G or a Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G, nothing less than 16GB.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
That's a decent offer, but the only possible devices I'd consider for trade would be the Galaxy Note 10.1 3G or a Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G, nothing less than 16GB.

Is having 3G a deal breaker? I also have a Nexus 7 32GB, which I was gonna keep, perhaps we could discuss that instead. I could keep the 8GB and trade you the 32. Say the 32, the ipod (so you still can keep your iOS apps), and 50 bucks.

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
It kind of is. Because I travel so much for work, I don't want to have to worry about looking for a WiFi hotspot everywhere I go.

Also, whatever Android tablet I get has to have expandability via a microSD card slot. I personally don't care whether it's 3G or LTE, but those things are must-haves.

I've never used any tablet other than an iPad or (VERY briefly) a Surface, so I don't know if 7" screen will work for me. If you have a tablet with those things, I'm more than open to a deal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking to go back to 10 since I have 2 Nexus 7s (sorta won one) plus a 7inch PlayBook. Looks like we can't get a deal together, but hopefully soon you will find something to suit your needs. :)

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
If it wasn't such a pain to tether with AT&T service, we could have worked something out. I have a grandfathered.unlimited plan and don't want to give it up just to add tethering to my account. As it is, after a trip to Verizon Wireless this afternoon, I might end up going with a WiFi-only tablet. It would still have to have a 10.1" screen and a microSD card slot, though.

At this point, nothing is off the table.

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it is. That's why I'm not concerned about it selling.; someone will take it. And if not, no problem, I'll hang onto it or give it to my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.