FS: Waterfield Designs Suede Sleeve for iPad 2 W/ Smartcover

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
SOLD: Waterfield Designs Suede Sleeve for iPad 2 W/ Smartcover

Item Description: Hello all, up for sale is a new Waterfield Designs Suede Sleeve for iPad 2 with the Smartcover on. (iPad and Smart Cover not Included) This is the thinnest, softest case you can get for your iPad 2. It has 2 small sewn in slots on the upper sides to easily slip the iPad 2 in, and a small sewn in slot on the bottom to easily slip out.

Price : $20

Condition :It is virtually brand new, has been used 1 time and has sat in my desk drawer since I have been using a different case.

Includes : just the Sleeve

Item Location : NJ

Shipping Details : USPS Shipping in USA Only.

Payment Options :paypal only please.

Contact Info : Please PM me for inquiries, offers, and interest. First PM saying I'll take it, gets it.

Photos: Photos are marketing shots from Waterfield, I will post actual photos later

For reference, I have many positive feedback references for transactions at Watchuseek.com | THE most visited Watch Forum Site in the World | The right place, the right time to talk about Watches, Horloges, Uhren, Montres, Orologio, Relojes, Relogios. go to search and type in my name DougFNJ same as here and my ebay name is Varietysite I have 100% Feedback on 145 Transactions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2