TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Item Description: Apple iPhone 5s - 32 or 64gb
Price Range: $150-200
Condition: 9/10 - no damage
Payment Method: PayPal
Additional Info: Color is not a dealbreaker...but the friend I'm helping prefers silver or gold. :biggrin:
Would really like to have the original box (if available) & charger usb/block as well!
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a 32 gb Unlocked iphone 5s with 3 cases and 1 battery charge case. Please message me if interested. The phone was originally on the Sprint network. Once I paid the phone off, I unlocked it and brought it to a GSM carrier (Cricket) You can bring this phone to T-Mobile, ATT, Cricket, Boost and or Sprint.
I was going to start a new thread that I had this for sale.
looking for $175 after shipping and PayPal % rate. PM if interested.

Iphone pic 1.jpgIphone pic 2.jpgIphone pic 3.JPG

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
No thank you. AT&T branded only...as I have stated twice previously.

Um so here's my question. What's the need for the att branding. The unlocked Verizon phone is the same thing and will fully work. There is no physical branding on the device or box. Pop the sim in and go. Just curious.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Um so here's my question. What's the need for the att branding. The unlocked Verizon phone is the same thing and will fully work. There is no physical branding on the device or box. Pop the sim in and go. Just curious.

I totally understand that. I am looking for an iPhone for the wife of my Pastor, who will not believe that an unlocked Verizon phone is, in fact the same thing and will fully work. She says she wants an AT&T one, one that is branded to that carrier. Like I said...I understand, and agree...but it's not me that is picky here, and not my reasoning we're using.

Still looking, by the way. Can't believe it's this hard to find an AT&T 5s!!! :cant-watch:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I totally understand that. I am looking for an iPhone for the wife of my Pastor, who will not believe that an unlocked Verizon phone is, in fact the same thing and will fully work. She says she wants an AT&T one, one that is branded to that carrier. Like I said...I understand, and agree...but it's not me that is picky here, and not my reasoning we're using.

Still looking, by the way. Can't believe it's this hard to find an AT&T 5s!!! :cant-watch:

Since there is no branding, in reality, she will never know its not att branded. Just buy her whatever is available.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Since there is no branding, in reality, she will never know its not att branded. Just buy her whatever is available.

I know it might not make much sense to you...but it is not acceptable for me to, when asked if it's an AT&T phone, to say "yes" and lie to my Pastor's wife. It's just an unacceptable for me to do that to anybody else as well.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a near mint 16 GB silver Att branded 5s that I had unlocked. I'd say 9/10 shape. Was always in a life proof. I've kept it as a test phone so really hasn't considered selling it. I know you asked for 32 or 64 but if interested in smaller storage, let me know.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Also I don't have original box. I only have an iPhone 5 box. No charger. It would be phone only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234