Status
Not open for further replies.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
  • Item Description: Verizon Gold iPhone 6S 64GB
  • Price: $600USD
  • Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: I believe VZW comes factory unlocked
  • Condition: 9/10 (deducted a point only because used since November)
  • Includes: Incipio case, Ballistic case, Battery charger case, original box
  • Item Location: 60060
  • Shipping Details: $10 USPS Priority 2-3 & Insured
  • Payment Options: Paypal, Chase Bank QuickPay
  • Additional Info: Price is firm. No Trades, please don't ask. Selling just to try to cut down my VZW bill, maybe even just go prepaid. There is a device payment balance on this, however, as soon as your payment clears Paypal, I will pay it off with my Paypal debit card and ship the phone next business day. If you're leary about that, I understand, but please look at my seller feedback on Crackberry (which is where I do the majority of my transactions. Because I will need to pay it off, price is firm, but I looked at comparable phones on Swappa and my price is actually on the low side of what people are asking. I'm not looking to get rich off this deal, just to get the device paid off and off my account.
    The device is in great shape, I can't find a scratch or ding on it. Has always been in a case. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Would like to move this ASAP.
  • Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Photo May 11, 11 27 05 AM.jpgPhoto May 11, 11 27 19 AM.jpgPhoto May 11, 11 27 43 AM.jpgPhoto May 11, 11 28 23 AM.jpgPhoto May 11, 11 52 07 AM.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Bump...Price drop $575 and $10 shipping insured. Need to move this ASAP. Make me a reasonable offer and I might just say yes...you never know.

Maybe you were getting any offers because above your price was firm. Maybe you will now. Good luck.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Maybe you were getting any offers because above your price was firm. Maybe you will now. Good luck.

Possible...I do have to keep it above a certain level in order to pay off the balance right away.

Just to reiterate if someone's concerned about the device balance...check my feedback at Crackberry, I will not leave you hanging in a deal. WorldSpy, Bunky, PKCable will all vouch for me. The moment your payment hits my paypal, I will be using my paypal debit card to pay the device balance off and it will be free and clear before the device even ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711