Status
Not open for further replies.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: iPhone 6/6s Plus Otterbox Commuter and Apple Leather
Price: 20 Shipped each, or 30 shipped for both
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: n/a
Condition: Otterbox was never used, Apple Leather was used but in good condition with normal leather wear.
Includes: Cases.
Item Location: Denver, CO
Shipping Details: USPS
Payment Options: Paypal (Gifted or please cover fees)
Additional Info:
Photos: FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_0349.JPG
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Just curious on method used to ship...Pony express, greyhound? Been a couple weeks now and no case. Either a case or a refund would be nice.

No need to be a ****, I refunded your money. When/If the case shows up then keep it. Im in Illinois for a funeral and don't have access to the tracking number at the moment. I'll deal with the USPS when i get home.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
No need to be a ****, I refunded your money. When/If the case shows up then keep it. Im in Illinois for a funeral and don't have access to the tracking number at the moment. I'll deal with the USPS when i get home.

Wasn't trying to be a word that got asteriked out, was trying to add some levity to avoid a confrontational situation (which obviously didn't work.) If you're traveling for a funeral I can understand where you wouldn't be in the frame of mind to catch that and my sympathies for your loss...just buried my mom in August.

Appreciate the refund and if the case shows up here we'll cross that bridge later.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Wasn't trying to be a word that got asteriked out, was trying to add some levity to avoid a confrontational situation (which obviously didn't work.) If you're traveling for a funeral I can understand where you wouldn't be in the frame of mind to catch that and my sympathies for your loss...just buried my mom in August.

Appreciate the refund and if the case shows up here we'll cross that bridge later.

Yeah, Im not in a great frame of mind right now, I apologize. Was my grandmother, but she raised me so its like losing a parent.

I'm not really concerned about the case or the 20 bucks. Just seemed like you were insinuating that I had not sent it, and that is certainly not the case. Probably just me being overly sensitive right now. I've sold about $800 bucks of stuff on eBay the past couple weeks, so believe me the last thing on my mind is ripping anyone off for 20 bucks. Sorry for the trouble here.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
When I got home, the leather case in its ripped padded envelope were sitting in my mailbox. Apparently the bubble envelope I used got ripped, and the recipient address is completely missing. Thanks USPS.

So, both cases are available. If they don't sell in a week or so I'm just going to trash them.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Leather case is sold, and shipped. Third time is a charm hopefully! The otterbox is a symmetry case, not a commuter like I originally said. $15 shipped for the otterbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711