Item Description: 64gb iPhone 6Plus or 65 Plus, preferably gold
Price: $400 to $600 or trade/partial trade for gold iPhone 6S
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to T-Mobile
Condition: New or Mint
Includes: Box and included accessories
Item Location: APO AE
Shipping Details: USPS Priority
Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: I am looking for a iPhone 6S Plus for T-Mobile, preferably gold and 64gb. I am willing to consider a 6 Plus but condition is key. I am willing to do a trade/partial trade for a gold iPhone 6S, depending on the details. If a trade is included I would need to receive the phone first before shipping mine as I am currently using the 6S.
Photos: NA
Contact Info - Please PM.

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile iPhone 6/6S Plus

Mods- Could you please change my title from:

WTB: T-Mobile iPhone 6/6S Plus to WTB: T-Mobile iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus

I am hoping to alleviate confusion.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a 6 plus unlocked which I'm using on att. Check out my post, it's in mint condition and comes with 2 Apple leather cases and a spigen. Box and charger included but no headsets

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Bump, you answered my ad this morning but you haven't responded to your own....

I saw your ad but just talked to you through your post. I would be interested but I need a T-Mobile phone as I absolutely have to have WiFi calling on the phone. My understanding is that an unlocked AT&T phone doesn't have that. Could you verify either way.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I saw your ad but just talked to you through your post. I would be interested but I need a T-Mobile phone as I absolutely have to have WiFi calling on the phone. My understanding is that an unlocked AT&T phone doesn't have that. Could you verify either way.
I think you download carrier settings and then it works fine on the 6 and 6+. On the newer devices the ATT version has the most number of bands, one more than VZW / TMO version. Good luck.

plxdjake

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Thread title: WTB
Item Description: 64gb iPhone 6Plus or 65 Plus, preferably gold
Price: $400 to $600 or trade/partial trade for gold iPhone 6S
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to T-Mobile
Condition: New or Mint
Includes: Box and included accessories
Item Location: APO AE
Shipping Details: USPS Priority
Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: I am looking for a iPhone 6S Plus for T-Mobile, preferably gold and 64gb. I am willing to consider a 6 Plus but condition is key. I am willing to do a trade/partial trade for a gold iPhone 6S, depending on the details. If a trade is included I would need to receive the phone first before shipping mine as I am currently using the 6S.
Photos: NA
Contact Info - Please PM.

I have an iPhone 6s Plus 64gb purchased for Verizon that can be used on t mobiles network. Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711