Mint Verizon iPhone 6 128GB Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Up for sale is my mint condition Verizon iPhone 6 128GB silver.
Price: $675 or best offer (no lowballs please)
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Not certain. I think Verizon is unlocked by default but I am not the best at answering this. Perhaps someone else can chime in? I have never needed an unlocked phone so I'm not knowledgeable on that.
Condition: Mint. No scratches, scuffs, marks, etc.
Includes: Original box, wall charger, unused apple EarPods and worn red Apple leather case. Will also include either a used Apple power cord or a brand new 4 ft chromo apple certified cable (I have used these with zero problems). Also comes with Zagg glass screen protector installed and the box with contents for your free replacement if necessary.
Item Location: Ottawa, IL
Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail
Payment Options: Paypal (or cash if you are within 75 miles)
Additional Info: Buy with confidence. Many are familiar with me in the forums and I think the general feeling is that I am a good person LOL. Seriously, I communicate with several forum members outside of the forums and they would vouch for my character. Please note that while I have mentioned "or best offer", I won't stray very far from the asking price and I am not open to trades at this time. The original applecare warranty (not to be confused with applecare+) expires 12/15/2015.
Photos: See below and feel free to request additional.
Contact Info: - Please PM me
IMG_7401.jpgIMG_7402.jpgIMG_7403.jpgIMG_7406.jpgIMG_7407.jpgIMG_7408 (1).jpgIMG_7408.jpg

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Thank you my good sir!! I am going to edit the post. I couldn't for the life of me tell you if it was or not lol.

You're welcome.

Once you sell it, restore it as new on iTunes and once it's done you should see the "Congratulations, your iPhone is unlocked" screen.

ChuckG73

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I know you are not up to a trade yet, but if you change your mind I have a Google Chromebook Pixel, Android TV, and a Stainless Steel Moto 360. Also willing to add cash.... Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77