received message saying I was banned for spam?
I posted a fs ad on the marketplace for some coupons that i own. I tried following the thread format and posted pics w/o the barcodes for sale/trade. I received a message from a moderator saying I infracted on the rules. I wasn't able to read the message though because I was banned for spam? I thought I wasn't doing anything wrong, I own these coupons, I could physically send them as well as online. I really didn't mean to violate any rules, and I really didn't think I was spamming. I've sold on the marketplace before, so I thought I was ok. I apologize if I did anything wrong, I really wasn't trying to spam. Can someone please help me? My username is Truefan31.
- Best AnswerApr 20 2015 | 12:45 am EDT
Sorry you were misunderstood...Hopefully a mod will see this & can correct it for you.
- 04-20-2015, 12:45 AM #2
- By ronemshoff in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2015, 07:21 PM
- By Steven Taylor 5 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2015, 12:14 PM
- By Talia99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2015, 07:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 12:55 AM