Not open for further replies.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Item: Silver iPhone 6 128 gb
Price: $825 OBO
Carrier: T-Mobile
Unlocked: YES
Condition:10/10 In a case since new with Spidgen glass screen protector(currently removed)
Includes: Otterbox Defender. Also includes everything that came in the OEM package including the box
Item location: Miami, FL 33122
Shipping details: Free USPS Economy shipping w/ tracker(WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE USA or its current territories.)
Payment options : PayPal
Additional info:
Excellent Apple iPhone 6 in silver. 128 gb model. Fully unlocked by T-Mo. No balance No iCloud lock. Ready to use on any GSM Network. Shows no signs of use. Has AppleCare+ I wanna say it expires next summer. I got it when the phone was new on launch. This an excellent condition iPhone 6 128 gig with AppleCare+. I am including an Otterbox Defender case, two Spidgen glass screen protectors(one installed and one NIB), original box and everything that came with the box. This is unlocked and works on all networks except Verizon. I was given an iPhone 6 Plus from work so I don't need this one. I am the original owner. Free shipping with BIN.

Photos:

xAwZdS2.jpgiAh6XKh.jpgvh1aOuJ.jpgQZVwe0u.jpgCzFuRlH.jpgLcJ6Rto.jpgNNAW6xy.jpg

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi.... do you ship internationally?

Another one that can't read. Re-read the ad.

It's still for sale. eBay isn't working out. I have had to re-list it four times because morons with zero feedback from outside the U.S. keep winning it and won't pay.

Sent from my iPhone while texting and driving in reverse.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

It's still for sale. eBay isn't working out. I have had to re-list it four times because morons with zero feedback from outside the U.S. keep winning it and won't pay.

He only comes on here to ask for prices. Ignore. Good luck with your sale.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my iPhone while texting and driving in reverse.

Nice.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If it's 8.1.2 or lower it can be jail broken.

My body is ready.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

It is whatever the it originally shipped with last fall. I wiped the phone and didn't do anything with it after that.

Any interest in a trade for another device?

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

I have an 6+ now from work so I don't need anything else. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73