Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Moderator, please close this thread. No longer available

Sent from my iPod touch using iMore Forums

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Unbelievable how I received a PM from someone stating that someone was selling an iPod here for only 90 bucks. So I guess I'm suppose to lower my price now. ...lol....that "other iPod".....and I quote this from the person who posted that one.....is a 6 on a scale from 1-10, has dings and scratches all over and shows signs of heavy usage. Lol....do not insult me please....whatcyou can or can't afford is your business, but if you want to spend an extra 100 on an item that is in mint condition and shows NO sign of wear and tear and is a 10 on a scale of 1-10, then you make the decision based on that.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Unbelievable how I received a PM from someone stating that someone was selling an iPod here for only 90 bucks. So I guess I'm suppose to lower my price now. ...lol....that "other iPod".....and I quote this from the person who posted that one.....is a 6 on a scale from 1-10, has dings and scratches all over and shows signs of heavy usage. Lol....do not insult me please....whatcyou can or can't afford is your business, but if you want to spend an extra 100 on an item that is in mint condition and shows NO sign of wear and tear and is a 10 on a scale of 1-10, then you make the decision based on that.

Your feedback is noted, it was good how you voiced out about the situation. All the best with your sale.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. People on here sell all types of stuff in very different conditions, do not expect for someone to sell something at a lower price just because someone else has it for that price but is in way worse conditions than that of the other. If you can't afford it, or just don't care about the cosmetic conditions of something you buy, than keep the comments to yourself.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Mods, please close thread. It has been purchased at another site. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl