WTS: iPhone 5s Space Gray, 16GB unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thread title: WTS an unlocked iPhone 5s with Apple Care.
Item Description: Unlocked and jailbroken 7.0.6 iPhone 5s Space Gray 16GB.
Price: $650, may be open to certain trades or negotiation.
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked, purchased straight from an Apple Store.
Condition: 9.8. One small knick. Happened in case. No drops, liquid damage.
Includes: All original accessories. Bag too. Also wide variety of cases, Otter Box Defender. Screen protector installed.
Item Location: San Antonio, Texas.
Shipping Details: * I will pay shipping.
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info: Can update to newest OS or send semi-restored with jailbreak.
Photos Below.
Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

Thank you.

2evydatu.jpg

ujy9u9y9.jpg

du9e2u9y.jpg

y2edy7u5.jpg

ypu2erej.jpg

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Not even if you do a one day 5s one day 5c switching thing going?

Thing is, I want some variety. The 5c is always with me on my Boost Mobile line. It's my T-Mobile SIM that gets moved around. I am just not satisfied with the way the 5s looks or feels in hand. =/

Wow I'm too into specs to pick a 5c vs a 5s .. But all I really have to say is look at those nails !!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy thing is, I usually am too. Though I just really fell in love with the color of that 5c. It's the first time an Apple device had ever caught my eye. Since I've had every OS out there, I've really got to enjoy technology. The 5s just really didn't ever fit into my scheme of things.

I may have to lower the price again. I just need some of what I invested back.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The 5s is really a great device, surprised you haven't had any bites. Hopefully today. Good Luck Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thing is, I want some variety. The 5c is always with me on my Boost Mobile line. It's my T-Mobile SIM that gets moved around. I am just not satisfied with the way the 5s looks or feels in hand. =/

Crazy thing is, I usually am too. Though I just really fell in love with the color of that 5c. It's the first time an Apple device had ever caught my eye. Since I've had every OS out there, I've really got to enjoy technology. The 5s just really didn't ever fit into my scheme of things.

I may have to lower the price again. I just need some of what I invested back.

Which is to say ultimately the Note 3 and your iPhone 5c gets the most use. I see, okay, that's reasonable to sell it given you may get back enough dough for the next iPhone this way.

That's smart.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Which is to say ultimately the Note 3 and your iPhone 5c gets the most use. I see, okay, that's reasonable to sell it given you may get back enough dough for the next iPhone this way.

That's smart.

Yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to sell soon. I'd like to put it back into my savings until the 6 arrives. ^_^

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to sell soon. I'd like to put it back into my savings until the 6 arrives. ^_^

You can always check out gamestop I have used them and they are real easy to deal with or you can go the eBay route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox