Status
Not open for further replies.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
ITEM DETAILS:
Item: white iPad 3 64GB
Carrier: NA
Price: $500 OBO......hard to gauge accurate price b/c they do not pop up that often
Condition: used, it is in very good condition except for the one scratch on the back that is shown below. At normal viewing angles, the screen is perfect; however, if you look long enough using a bright light and holding at the right angle, you can see very faint scratches. You cannot feel them, and they are not noticeable, you have to search for them, but I saw one so I wanted to mention it.
Items Included: Includes original box, charger, and cord. I can also possibly sweeten the deal with some cases. I have light and dark gray Apple(not knock off) Smart Covers, dark gray Apple(not knock off) Smart Case, and tan Targus folio case.

SELLER DETAILS:
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal goods to a verified address only
Shipping: most likely USPS, but will be with insurance and signature confirmation to a PayPal verified address only
NOTES:
This device is used, but in great condition, I just try to be thorough as possible when listing. I am only selling because I want to downgrade to a smaller tablet. Price is OBO, please let me know if I am way off.

Trades: I will consider an iPad mini but we will both have to "purchase" each other's item through PayPal to protect us both.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
6e5aqe4a.jpg

y2udu4e8.jpg

saza7y9e.jpg

uzune5eq.jpg

8ujypemu.jpg

yjaduha7.jpg

Sent from my iPad

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Why the mini and not the ipad 4?

Sent from my iPhone, I like it a lot

Just the size preference. Love the full size iPads, but the mini is more portable which works for me. I will miss the retina display though, not bc the mini screen is that bad, but bc the full size retina is so amazing.

Sent from my iPad

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I may be interested in this. Not 100% yet. Just sold my 5c and I've been looking at the Nexus 5, but I see there's some issues with it. Also might try to push my luck with picking up a PS4 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73