WTS/WTT:Black Lifeproof iPhone 5 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
  • Item Description: Black Lifeproof case for iPhone 5
  • Price:$50
  • Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Can be used on iPhone 5's on any carrier!!!! ;)
  • Condition: Used, 9/10
  • Includes: Case, earphone plug, earphone adapter (not pictured but comes with)
  • Item Location: NW Suburbs of Chicago
  • Shipping Details: FREE for US, $5 for Canada; Shipping to US and Canada only. Not to your neice or nephew working on assingment in Haiti or studying at american university in Cairo or doing the good Lord's work in Honduras. (can you tell I've dealt with Craigslist before?)
  • Payment Options: Paypal
  • Additional Info: The above pretty much says it all. Offering up a Lifeproof case for iphone 5. Bought it back in February. It's used, but in great shape. No cracks or dings. I make no guarantees on the waterproof-ness of it, as I never attempted the water test with it. If you buy this from me, and take your iphone 5 in the pool, don't blame me if you didn't test it first. If you did test it first, still don't blame me. :)

Am I interested in any trades? The only thing I'd take in trade would be some kick-but (I know I misspelled it, but if you add the second "t" the forums software censors it :confused: ) case for a Galaxy Note 2...but we'd have to discuss that and it would have to be an even fair trade.

I've got perfect feedback under this same username over at Crackberry so purchase with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro