AT&T iPhone 4 32GB Black MINT & LOTS of Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
The phone comes in its original box with the original contents untouched. The phone has no scratches, dents, scuffs, no dead pixels, NOTHING!

It has had an invisible shield on it since day one. If you saw it in person and I didn't tell you, you'd swear it was brand-new. It has firmware 5.1.1 and is jailbroken, AND I have saved SHSH blobs for it as well, in case you'd like to try another firmware. Also, I've requested the unlock code from AT&T, so it might come unlocked, but I make no promises; if it happens, I'll update my post.

If that wasn't enough, I'm including the following accessories:

Apple Universal Dock (with remote and multiple templates for different iPhones/iPods)

Apple Bumper (black)

Case-Mate Tank Case with belt clip holster (black)

LifeProof Case (black)

Piel Frama Magnum Case (black)

Mophie Juice Pack Air Plus (the box in the photo says air, but the device is the plus model, I couldn't find the box)

Mophie Belt Clip Holster for Juice Pack

Klipsch Image S4i headphones, used twice before I had custom Etymotic headphones built

As you can see from the pictures, all of these items come in their original packaging, except for the Image S4i headphones and are in either mint or like-new condition. Whoever ends up with this package will NOT be disappointed.

Total package can be had for $365 or best offer, but please don't insult me with lowball offers.

LOCAL SALE ONLY, so if you're in the NY/NJ area great, but I'm not shipping anything, sorry. I also prefer that the prospective buyer inspect the items personally so that there is no misunderstanding.

iPhone 4 01.JPGiPhone Firmware Proof.PNGiPhone 4 07.JPGiPhone Accessories.JPGiPhone 4 06.JPGiPhone 4 05.JPGiPhone 4 04.JPGiPhone 4 03.JPGiPhone 4 02.JPGiPhone Jailbreak Proof.PNG

Last edited:

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Yikes! That's one heck of a typo!

Thanks for catching that; it should say $365. Big hands, little keyboard, it'll happen every time. :banghead:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

PDADoctor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I thought about shipping, but it gets too complicated sometimes, and selling the accessories piecemeal is a pain too. Just selling everything together as a value-added package.

If it doesn't sell, no big deal, into the desk drawer it all goes to be used as a possible backup/emergency phone. Thought since I switched to Android I'd divest myself of it all.

ryker002

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I will offer you my Motorola Xoom with a charging/speaker dock, as well as a bluetooth keyboard. It does have a SD card, and it runs on the newest OS of Android. Actually its one of the first tablets to get any of the updates. Interested? I don't live in your area, but I am willing to pay shipping.

Last edited:

ryker002

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I'll research that model and let you know later.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
Sounds good, I can throw in an SD card if you'd like as well. Since they really don't use them in my phone. Oh and also it comes with a case built just for it that allows it to stand up easily.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77